Official support thread for Mastor-G brushless gimbal - Page 51 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 25, 2013, 07:47 AM
Hi Fu, any chance of making the old firmware available? I mean, the original firmware that came with the gimbal. Honestly, I'm not feeling confident at this moment to move to the new firmware without the option to get back to the old one. I think most of us is sharing the same feeling...
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoares
Hi Fu, any chance of making the old firmware available? I mean, the original firmware that came with the gimbal. Honestly, I'm not feeling confident at this moment to move to the new firmware without the option to get back to the old one. I think most of us is sharing the same feeling...
not a bad idea, but i think the last setting/update file that Fu upload is good for base/return point
Jun 25, 2013, 08:07 AM
Registered Loser
im still waiting for the activation code from foxtech
Jun 25, 2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeMax
im still waiting for the activation code from foxtech
contact Doris on the online support, thats how i get mine last nite
very fast response
Jun 25, 2013, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoares
old firmware? I can ask if it's available, the new firmware 0626-1 is only better, since I tested it and feel it's really good.
but I can understand,no problem
Jun 25, 2013, 08:58 AM
Registered Loser
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassfox
old firmware? I can ask if it's available, the new firmware 0626-1 is only better, since I tested it and feel it's really good.
but I can understand,no problem
Fu, I just tested the 0626 and I have terrible bouncing on the roll axis now. The video I get is terrible.
The orignal firmware would have worked if it didnt make the gimbal drift. I think it's clear the not everyones gimbal is the same for some reason
Jun 25, 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeMax
Fu, I just tested the 0626 and I have terrible bouncing on the roll axis now. The video I get is terrible.
The orignal firmware would have worked if it didnt make the gimbal drift. I think it's clear the not everyones gimbal is the same for some reason
Mine did that some too, until I reset it using the button on the far right. Now it is rock solid. Have you done a reset after the upgrade?
Jun 25, 2013, 09:18 AM
Carbon Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassfox
the new firmware 0626-1 is only better, since I tested it and feel it's really good.
Glassfox:
Thank you for taking the time to help on this forum. I have a Foxtech Mastor but my friend has a Bevrc, is the -1 firmware good for the Bevrc model?
Jun 25, 2013, 09:58 AM
Registered Loser
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubalr
Mine did that some too, until I reset it using the button on the far right. Now it is rock solid. Have you done a reset after the upgrade?
Yes I have and its worse than ever

0626-1 firmware problem (1 min 33 sec)
Jun 25, 2013, 10:24 AM
Ya i agree.. looks like the gimbals are built with different result with same firmware/setting

could it be the imu/sensor it self?
would different temperature and cold wind effect the unit working parameters?
coz i know with the original setting i went flying near the beach and it was a cold windy morning and the gimbal was tested good the previous nite at home
but when i tried to fly with it that morning it just went mad bouncing hard n went into failsafe

I can see PeeMax location is colder n windier as well could that effect the imu/sensor too?
Jun 25, 2013, 10:26 AM
Can we just get the same interface software with more tuneable settings like you had on the last video please Fu
that would give more flexibility for individual unit being tune to individual circumstances and condition of flying
Jun 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexpilot
Can we just get the same interface software with more tuneable settings like you had on the last video please Fu
that would give more flexibility for individual unit being tune to individual circumstances and condition of flying
Seems they want to keep it locked down and not give that level of control, perhaps because then it may be obvious where their firmware originally came from??
Jun 25, 2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab
Seems they want to keep it locked down and not give that level of control, perhaps because then it may be obvious where their firmware originally came from??
doesnt matter.. i still want that interface software
Jun 25, 2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexpilot
doesnt matter.. i still want that interface software
Same for me, at this point I don't worry about this issue even if I had to pay any fees to the original author, all I want and need is a 100 % free of anomalies gimbal.
Jun 25, 2013, 12:30 PM
This video , flew this morning with Bevrc firmware that they upload 2 days ago.. its really bad bouncing.. wind is about 16-18 km/h , today i upload with lastest firmware that Fu is uploaded, look like tilt is ok but roll is bouncing. i really not understand we are using same gimbal , firmware and setting but we got different result.. anyone success with lastest firmware that Fu is uploaded?

Mastor-G Brushless Gimbal (0 min 16 sec)