Official support thread for Mastor-G brushless gimbal - Page 3 - RC Groups
May 15, 2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skumbag
Link doesn't work for me.
Mastor-G Gimbal for GOPRO Indoor Test Flight on Hexa (3 min 5 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromodellers
Why post your video here ? it's the support thread . please Remove this for a clean thread.
May 15, 2013, 03:43 PM
Dunno how to remove a post
May 15, 2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_2012
My english must be too bad that you can't understand any word, ask your vendor for register code, I have no codes for you.

How can I use the ignoring list?
YOU ARE THE VENDOR, my unit is from BEV RC.
or are you now saying i need to go to Mastor G.

Stop avoiding the question by playing dumb or hiding behind language.

My unit only works for about 3 mins then shuts off.
Please help with this tech issue.

And address the issue if you continue to skirt the question by insisting it is not your unit then i will post tracking data, from you, so you can see it was delivered today.

...and the title of the thread is "Official support thread for Mastor-G brushless gimbal",
Not Official support thread for Mastor-G brushless gimbal only if you bought it from Bevrc on a Tuesday and it was raining...

For how you guys just treated your loyal customers that did a preorder, i would tone down on the attitude MATT.
Last edited by AVWorkshop; May 15, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
May 15, 2013, 04:26 PM

here now you can't waste any more time avoiding the question and continually answering that you're not the vendor.
Now all you can do is answer the TECH QUESTION.

My unit only works for about 3 mins, WHY?
May 15, 2013, 05:04 PM
AV,

Cool down mate... we all were in the same boat. Mastor for some reason installed protection code in their gimbals. When you get a gimbal, it is locked and will work for only 3 mins and will die after that. You need to register your gimbal to make it work.

In the software you need to click the register button which will pop up the s/n of your gimbal. Once you get that number send it to Matt or Bevrc and they will email / PM tou backyour code. You will have to enter tat code and your gimbal will be unlocked. Read a few pages before. And you will get what you are looking for.

Cheers
May 15, 2013, 05:09 PM
Albuquerque USA
It a shame for Mastor-G to let BEV-tihs carry their product. And this thread is labled "Official support thread for Mastor-G brushless gimbal" not BEV-tihs gimbal only.

You keep saying keep this thread clean but you trash your customer when they as question where the answer should have been giving to them or your should have done your job right before you shipped the gimbal.

Please do not running around like a kid, but try to fix your already dirty reputation.

YES Foxtech gimbal does not need registration or better word it work beyond the 3min without plug into the computer. I have not plug mind in to the computer yet still playing with tighten up the cable and redo the gyro cable because they kinda stiff.
May 15, 2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromodellers
AV,

Cool down mate... we all were in the same boat. Mastor for some reason installed protection code in their gimbals. When you get a gimbal, it is locked and will work for only 3 mins and will die after that. You need to register your gimbal to make it work.

In the software you need to click the register button which will pop up the s/n of your gimbal. Once you get that number send it to Matt or Bevrc and they will email / PM tou backyour code. You will have to enter tat code and your gimbal will be unlocked. Read a few pages before. And you will get what you are looking for.

Cheers
Before you comment please go read all the posts.
This is a plug and play unit. No mention of registration or owning a PC to use.
I am a MAC user, no access to windows or PC machine.
How is this unit going to stay working longer than 3 mins.
Since we are all in the same boat why don't you travel to me with your PC and let me use it to register it so it works longer than 3 mins.
Cool Down, Cool Down... I was the second person to ask a question in this thread and it stil hasn't been answered. Just a run around...
May 15, 2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVWorkshop
Before you comment please go read all the posts.
This is a plug and play unit. No mention of registration or owning a PC to use.
I am a MAC user, no access to windows or PC machine.
How is this unit going to stay working longer than 3 mins.
Since we are all in the same boat why don't you travel to me with your PC and let me use it to register it so it works longer than 3 mins.
Cool Down, Cool Down... I was the second person to ask a question in this thread and it stil hasn't been answered. Just a run around...
How have you no access to a PC? Did you have no plans of updating firmware, since most small companies don't create drivers/applications for MAC?

I'm not sure how you could have expected them to.
May 15, 2013, 09:24 PM
Hi guys, I just placed an email to foxtech technical support (Alex) asking about the registration process. I ordered mastorg yesterday from them, and this issue is worrying me. Maybe it will be like askvision said, no need to register gimbals coming from foxtech. I also invited foxtech to take part in this support thread, let's see if they will show up around here.
Last edited by alsoares; May 15, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
May 15, 2013, 09:26 PM
Suspended Account
Be it fancy cars or more than one child.
May 15, 2013, 10:03 PM
Just get a confirmation from foxtech, no need to register, the gimbal they sell is previously registered before shipping.
May 16, 2013, 06:41 AM
BlueangelII
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsoares
Just get a confirmation from foxtech, no need to register, the gimbal they sell is previously registered before shipping.
Yes, i received the same reply from Foxtech support ( there´s no need to register )

but later ... when you update the firmware (future days) you will need that register code ?? they keep all gimbals codes of all costumers in a data file ??
May 16, 2013, 07:26 AM
I need technical support:

After changing Pitch or Roll parameter, pressing Apply, disconnecting the USB and Power and then re-connecting power, the gimbal does not engage the motors. I let it sit for about 10 minutes not connected and then it works well.

Any explanation?
May 16, 2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangelII
Yes, i received the same reply from Foxtech support ( there´s no need to register )

but later ... when you update the firmware (future days) you will need that register code ?? they keep all gimbals codes of all costumers in a data file ??
Blueangel, I also asked this question to foxtech support,and they didn't answer. I suggest you do the same, and the first one who gets an answer post it here.