Cutty Sark RC - Page 8 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 10, 2018, 09:44 AM
Retired for now
Thanks Jerome. It's another year shot to heck.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
Kraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by norgale
Oh ya, your such a smart ass now. That's all I need is a senorita. I can't hardly afford myself never mind somebody else. Today is my 76th birthday and I'd much rather have a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville convertible. It would cost a whole lot less than a new car and way less than a senorita. Any snow yet or are the woods still on fire?
Happy birthday my friend.

Jup, good choice on the Pontiac, but than you have to find out how to use that needle thingy.

5.6 mm rain last night and now it is snowing like crazy, about time.
Jan 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
Retired for now
Thanks for the good wishes Gue. Glad you got some rain and now the snow will help a lot too. The "needle thingy" is a sewing machine. I always had my sister sew sails for me in the past but she says she's sick of that and won't do it anymore. Ha! So since I have an old sewing machine from back when I was running a second hand store I've decided that I will learn how to use it and make my own sails. It looks easy enough but I have no idea how the machine works. Have to figure that out first. Maybe make sails for orher people too if I can do this right. Maybe sew my finger to the sail too. Ha!
Jan 10, 2018, 01:08 PM
a.k.a. Bob Parks

Sewing

If there is a JoAnne's store nearby, they (perhaps a nice young lady) will help you out with that machine!
Or show up at the local quilting club.

BP
Jan 10, 2018, 04:59 PM
Retired for now
Several ladies have said they could teach me so I don't think that will be a problem.

Quick Reply