This thread is privately moderated by limmacslim, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
Thread OP
Rant

Im going to start lol.

Thought I would start keeping track of my fixed wing foamie projects, this way I have a record of their existence before the inevitable final meeting with the ground/tree/goal post, like this. (the slick did live on with a patched up tail)

Whoops (0 min 27 sec)

I am a fan of simple & quick profile builds, not just because of the obvious but I find I fly them in a much more carefree way, the lack of drag & weight also are big reasons.
Most of my aircraft are simple builds that I have drawn in sketchup. Im all for sharing the plans if anyone fancies building one, I just dont like cluttering the forums with half cooked beta designs. I prefer to get some flight time & confidence in them before someone else unwittingly builds something that has errors etc.
Last edited by limmacslim; May 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply