This thread is privately moderated by thedeuce, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 03, 2013, 07:14 PM
Thread OP
Build Log

Carl Goldburg Super Chipmunk

He is some photos of a CG Super Chipmunk that I purchased from a guy in town. I have installed a ASP 61 from HK on it and finally got around to running it up today. Beautiful running motor, runs as good as my OS motors. Once the weather gets better I'll fly it and hopefully with a video.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 04, 2015, 01:12 AM
Leroy G.
Ok John, you want to be a friend. Truth is when it comes to this blog stuff, friends and so on I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. I have never been social with any one on a personal level and have found out that don't just happen on a build thread. I don't know that can or will happen on a blog, I have much to learn in that area and I'm not sure how much longer I will post anything after my build thread is finished, I have been pretty bummed out to say the least.

I got back in the hobby around 7 yr's ago at age 67, I'm pushing 75 this August, I am a master builder in the trades and it carries on in my RC plane building, I was also a Airframe and Engine mechanic in the 60's, certified and also a pilot.

At any rate I can build a fine RC airplane and have enjoyed a good bash or two, here are some pictures. Enjoy.

Leroy
Jun 06, 2015, 11:06 AM
Leroy G.
I think I mentioned some where, if I knew what I was doing blog wise it would help. I don't think the blog is for me.

Leroy
Jun 09, 2015, 08:10 AM
Thread OP
The aircraft look good. I don't use the blog much either. Too much work. A few weeks ago I destroyed the Chipmunk. Sucks but I have other aircraft to fly.

Quick Reply