This thread is privately moderated by IFLYOS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 29, 2013, 04:20 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
Thread OP
Discussion

Intro..a few years to late!

I figured I might wanna finally put something in here, since I have a feeling my blog might see a traffic increase pretty soon.

I fly RC...but you knew that, didn't you? I co-host "The Crash Cast" podcast, I am an amateur radio operator, and I play cowbell I also play a little guitar, and most importantly, I am a proud father of a wonderful son.

I have a bit of a reputation for being the guy that likes to overpower things..I haven't got a clue why, though. I have flown for an AMA showteam, traveling the east coast flying demo's at full scale military and civilian airshows.

I have flown everything from .020 nitro to 100cc gas, as well as all sizes of electric planes. My wife says I have a problem..if it flies, I want it...even the cheap toy stuff you find at Wal-Mart...it is hard for me to say no to anything that flies!

I have been fortunate enough to make some amazing friends in this hobby, and I feel lucky to have been able to do the things I have because of those folks. From industry reps, to forum admins, to world class pilots, to everyday guys just like myself, some of the best people I know have come form this great hobby, and most from right here at RCG.
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2019, 03:43 PM

Sig seniorita sport

Hi Tim what do you think of an eflite power 46 for the seniorita? Do you think it would be a good fit or too much motor? Thank you
May 18, 2019, 09:21 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronbaird
Hi Tim what do you think of an eflite power 46 for the seniorita? Do you think it would be a good fit or too much motor? Thank you
With throttle management I think you would be fine. It'll be a powerhouse with the Eflite .46
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!

Quick Reply