Best RC Adviser
New Product

Pre-Order of Mastor-G Brushless Gimbals

Pre-order start now!
For more details
Mastor-G Brushless Gimbals Brushless Camera Gimbal PTZ Compelet Kit

With more features compare with Alexmos and Germany version gimbal controller

Differences :Compare with Russian Alexmos and Germany version gimbal controller

we'd like to express expect and thanks to all the creative genius brought so many exciting product to us! we are expecting more!

to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2013, 02:43 PM
rc, Rc, RC, RCRCRC
Where are these prices coming from? Wholly Cow it must come with a GoPro also.

What am I missing here. Controller $50-80 Gimbal parts $100-150 (remember these are retail prices not resale prices). Labor? Design time? (yah right most of it has been done for free) Hell all of the designing has been done by the people on the net. Re-Designing a concept that looks and functions the same as the rest is crazy.

Package included:
- Mastor-G GoPro 3/2/1 Brushless Gimbals Brushless compelet kit(including controller,motor and so on)

The so on must be the gold or diamonds.

Sorry just so many think they are reinventing the wheel and charging crazy prices. I guess I am missing something.

[/rant]
Last edited by cjz89civic; Apr 29, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Apr 29, 2013, 03:03 PM
rc, Rc, RC, RCRCRC
And not even a Sponsored advertiser. I see Win all over this.
Apr 30, 2013, 01:47 AM
Best RC Adviser
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjz89civic
Where are these prices coming from? Wholly Cow it must come with a GoPro also.

What am I missing here. Controller $50-80 Gimbal parts $100-150 (remember these are retail prices not resale prices). Labor? Design time? (yah right most of it has been done for free) Hell all of the designing has been done by the people on the net. Re-Designing a concept that looks and functions the same as the rest is crazy.

Package included:
- Mastor-G GoPro 3/2/1 Brushless Gimbals Brushless compelet kit(including controller,motor and so on)

The so on must be the gold or diamonds.

Sorry just so many think they are reinventing the wheel and charging crazy prices. I guess I am missing something.

[/rant]
Mastor G adopts 32 digit CPU which speed is 10 times as V3 Gimbal Control, pls check other features in detail,so the price also more expensive
Apr 30, 2013, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanksbuyer
Mastor G adopts 32 digit CPU which speed is 10 times as V3 Gimbal Control, pls check other features in detail,so the price also more expensive
sure, 32bit cpu has more processing power, but maybe costs $5 more - thats all...
OK, good that you havn't simply duplicated the open source boards and have done your own thing, and the gimbal itself looks neat, but you're charging a hefty premium.

If someone wants 32bit processing, then maybe they should consider this ?
Apr 30, 2013, 03:43 AM
Albuquerque USA
$329 and they haven't even shipped yet They keep comeup with excuse to delay. They don't even have a decent video of it in "action" only lazy work. In a next couple day you going to see a lot of claim with PayPal if they don't have a good explanation for it. What make you think $459 will ever sale? Logistic
Apr 30, 2013, 04:35 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Barton

Or not.
BTW I agree for a scammy China outfit this sure wants a lot.
Apr 30, 2013, 01:11 PM
Best RC Adviser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Barton
sure, 32bit cpu has more processing power, but maybe costs $5 more - thats all...
OK, good that you havn't simply duplicated the open source boards and have done your own thing, and the gimbal itself looks neat, but you're charging a hefty premium.

How much this gimbal control is,we are curious about this,maybe we can negotiate with our supplier,they offer us too much expensive wholeseller price,i just saw others says it sells 369usd and wondering their profit on us,thanks for your notice anyway
Apr 30, 2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
How much this gimbal control is,we are curious about this,maybe we can negotiate with our supplier,they offer us too much expensive wholeseller price,i just saw others says it sells 369usd and wondering their profit on us,thanks for your notice anyway
dude, go here to place an order at $368, no negotiation needed.
Apr 30, 2013, 06:05 PM
Suspended Account
BTW 12kHz is very audible still, even more annoying than 8kHz, 24 or even 36 is the minimum I would consider on this type of hardware. Since this is closed sores, whine can't be fixed so fuggedit.
May 06, 2013, 06:24 AM
BlueangelII
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrc
dude, go here to place an order at $368, no negotiation needed.
Hi, this page donīt have english language ...
May 06, 2013, 10:24 AM
Best RC Adviser
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangelII
Hi, this page donīt have english language ...
and also they do not ship to other country
May 06, 2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
and also they do not ship to other country
they do http://www.foxtechfpv.com/mastorg-br...ro-p-1017.html

and is 90$ less