New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Apr 27, 2013, 08:24 AM
copterstar is offline
Find More Posts by copterstar
Registered User
Discussion

IDEAFLY APOLLO with GPS, PTZ, FPV all in one Multi-Rotor Quadcopter


This is the new ideafly Quadcopter - APOLLO

According to the manufacture, it may has:

1. Built in micro camera in front for the body. (very small, still can see in the photo)
2. Two axis Digital Servo Auto Stabilize Gimbal with Mini Camera.
3. Built in FPV systems. (may need to buy a receiver, but still dont know is it 5.8g.
4. Built in GPS and barometer allow auto go home and landing, high and position lock.
5. Carbon fiber blade.

www.copterstar.com will have it in stock the early of May.









IDEAFLY APOLLO with GPS, PTZ, FPV all in one Multi-Rotor Quadcopter (2 min 13 sec)


www.copterstar.com will have it in stock the early of May.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2013, 01:10 AM
tech69x is offline
Find More Posts by tech69x
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
So they have a working GPS and will there be customer support from ifly
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:47 AM
Soma is offline
Find More Posts by Soma
:)
Looks interesting.

The CF props look good too. Any idea what size they are?

Any more info at all? I've been trying to check this out for days, since the adds popped up, but links were broken.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:54 AM
tech69x is offline
Find More Posts by tech69x
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
That's why I fine it hard to bleave ifly's customer support isn't the best in the world and the last I talke to them they couldn't get the code right for the GPS on the ifly 4s
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:00 AM
copterstar is offline
Find More Posts by copterstar
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
That's why I fine it hard to bleave ifly's customer support isn't the best in the world and the last I talke to them they couldn't get the code right for the GPS on the ifly 4s
Very funny, the GPS still haven't launch then how you test?
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:03 AM
tech69x is offline
Find More Posts by tech69x
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
Very funny, the GPS still haven't launch then how you test?
Did I say that I test I know someone that worked for ifly and that's the problem they have been saying they will have a GPS for over a year now
Last edited by tech69x; Apr 28, 2013 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Info
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:06 AM
copterstar is offline
Find More Posts by copterstar
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
So they have a working GPS and will there be customer support from ifly
You can ask copterstar.com for customer support if you buy from there.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:11 AM
copterstar is offline
Find More Posts by copterstar
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
Did I say that I test I know someone that worked for ifly and that's the problem they have been saying they will have a GPS for over a year now
There is the flying video and confirm to launch at early May, there is an exhibition in Beijing and Apollo will show up. They say the flight time is about 10mins and I will test it once I got it.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:12 AM
copterstar is offline
Find More Posts by copterstar
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma View Post
Looks interesting.

The CF props look good too. Any idea what size they are?

Any more info at all? I've been trying to check this out for days, since the adds popped up, but links were broken.
It's about 350 size.
Last edited by copterstar; Apr 28, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 07:58 AM
Soma is offline
Find More Posts by Soma
:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
It's about 350 size.
Thanks mate.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 09:44 AM
tc3wins is offline
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I was a tester for IFly and I will say there customer support was really bad. and yea they kept promising stuff for the quads and it never came out. as for this new quad it looks cool, but it will have to come with proven GPS that works. and not cost an arm and a leg.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 09:50 AM
tech69x is offline
Find More Posts by tech69x
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
I was a tester for IFly and I will say there customer support was really bad. and yea they kept promising stuff for the quads and it never came out. as for this new quad it looks cool, but it will have to come with proven GPS that works. and not cost an arm and a leg.
+1 and that video doesn't prove anything
Old Apr 30, 2013, 12:00 PM
kman76 is offline
Find More Posts by kman76
Registered User
Nice approach All-In-One.I hope it will comes with built-in 5.8ghz video Tx, As they are very popular and lot of ppl invested money on 5.8ghz Rx ground stations.. I would be interested to buy if it's available for a decent price.It will be a good idea at least if this one will carry a 5000 Mah lipo.
Last edited by kman76; Apr 30, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old May 02, 2013, 03:00 PM
apex190 is offline
Find More Posts by apex190
Registered User
any more info yet?
Old May 02, 2013, 11:39 PM
figgoat is offline
Find More Posts by figgoat
CunningStuntsFPV
figgoat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
You can ask copterstar.com for customer support if you buy from there.
....and copterstar have been around for how long? Any transactions or happy customers on this forum.....?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 6DOF 10DOF 11DOF IMU All In ONE+ MCU and ALL in ONE II with GPS and sensors CSG_EU Multirotor Talk 116 Jun 24, 2015 11:46 AM
For Sale Dji naza multi-rotor stabilization controller with gps/compass 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Mar 29, 2013 06:17 PM
For Sale Dji naza multi-rotor stabilization controller with gps/compass 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Mar 26, 2013 11:03 PM
Sold ALL IN ONE PRO Flight Controller v1.1 with GPS Nick_P Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Jan 21, 2013 08:24 PM