Apr 25, 2013, 08:07 PM
Thread OP
Question

Anyone out there know if Ray from Skybench is around?

Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Skybench is still around?...I have been sending e-mails to Ray for a few months now and not getting any response, so I am wondering if he is well or not...

If you have any info please PM me.

Thanks,

Sackie
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2013, 08:52 PM
He kind of comes and goes Sackie, wished I had more to say. Have you PM'd here? He will pop up on the forums now and again.

Marc
Apr 26, 2013, 07:42 AM
There is a phone/fax line listed on his About Us page on his website ... have you tried calling directly?
Apr 26, 2013, 11:42 AM
yyz
yyz
He responded to an email inquiry about one of his kits a couple of weeks ago. But, I've also had the on-grid/off-grid experience with him as well.
Apr 27, 2013, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
Thanks for your responses guys, good to know he is still around. I will try calling.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is just that as we get more accustomed to technology we expect a technology response......

Sackie
Apr 27, 2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackie
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if anyone knows if Skybench is still around?...I have been sending e-mails to Ray for a few months now and not getting any response, so I am wondering if he is well or not...

If you have any info please PM me.

Thanks,

Sackie

What email address have you been using ?

Ray
WWW.SKYBENCH.COM
May 07, 2013, 09:38 AM
No response from Sackie yet ... no phone call ... no PM ... no email.....

We know he receives posting notices to this ( his ) thread, but still no Sackie .

Just makes me kinda wonder.

Ah, the wonderful world of RETAIL....

And it can be wonderful, yesterday, a caller and I discussed his tragedy with his very old Paragon, seems he handed the sticks over to a friend that landed it into a fence. This wasn't the first crash for his beloved Paragon, but it was one crash too many. His new Paragon kit will be shipped today and I know he will build it in record time. He Loves flying Paragon's.

There all good, and many of us builders have special feeling towards certain designs, all part of the enjoyment of building and flying.

Ray
WWW.SKYBENCH.COM
May 08, 2013, 03:46 PM
Balsa Breaks Better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Hayes
No response from Sackie yet ... no phone call ... no PM ... no email.....

There all good, and many of us builders have special feeling towards certain designs, all part of the enjoyment of building and flying.

Ray
WWW.SKYBENCH.COM
I hope Sackie is still around!

Joe
Jul 31, 2013, 07:13 PM
Ray is the best , he's just busy and that's a very good thing .patience .

Quick Reply