This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 23, 2013, 05:57 PM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
Thread OP
Discussion

Selling out

Paula fell at work on the first and splintered the bone in her upper arm. And has been off works since.
My health has also gotten worse at the same time. We have had no money coming in since then.,
So even though I do not want to. I have to start selling off my rc stuff. This will probably mean the end of the hobby for me.
I don't see myself able to rebuy at any point soon.
So I am going to go over what I have and will post everything for sale. we have bills to pay. And need gas for her rehabilitation appointments. And I need gas for my doctors visits.

I will not be able to take any trades. And I do not have paypal. So payment will have to be postal money order from the post office. Or cash if meeting in person.

Wes
to remove ads between posts
Apr 26, 2013, 04:58 PM
Thread OP

It gets worse.

My father has been sick for a while.
Well I talked to my cousin in California. And it is not sure if he will last a week. So I really need to sell the things I am posting to try and get there before it is too late.
Please no trades or shipping. I will meet with in one hour of Weleetka, Ok.
May 01, 2013, 11:12 PM
Thread OP
I lost my Dad this morning. I was able to talk to him before he died. But sad.
I was not able to get there in time to see him. Now I want to try and get there for the service with my remaining family.
Wes
May 03, 2013, 01:52 PM
Jody Bradshaw
Wes, so sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jody
May 04, 2013, 09:38 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Jody.
It has not been easy. I lost my Mother in December right after Christmas. So the last few months have not been great.

Quick Reply