Oct 13, 2013, 06:04 PM
Thread OP
Tony, as for the thrust angle, i'll be testing if thats needed next time i take it out for a fly, as i'l have counter rotating props, i think this will help, as when i powered up it kept wanting to roll, so i think different props will solve that problem. but lets hope my next flight is longer so i can get more info.

oh and i look forward to seeing your build, getting the cg far forward is really tricky. let me know how it goes
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2019, 08:54 AM
Hello:

I realize this post is very old, but... I would like to build a UB-14 from foam as well. What advise can you give me? What design changes did you make?

Thanx
Oct 10, 2019, 07:21 PM
treefinder
Might not be much help, but here is the thread on the one I did: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-Burnelli-UB14
Not a bad flyer, though I used some motors I had around, and think they were too high Kv, she wanted to fly fast, and was aileron elevator only, so a handful. Eventually ripped off both motors and set aside, but I have 48" plans that I will get to one of these days. So many planes so little time!

Quick Reply