This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2013, 04:13 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Discussion

Parkzone F4F Wildcat fun in strong wind!

So I put together a nice relaxing video with a beautiful backdrop in some strong wind. I hope you all enjoy it!

Parkzone F4F Wildcat in Wind with Bonus Take-Offs and Landings (8 min 28 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2013, 03:05 AM
Love Flying History
GB,
Nice flying, I love this little warbird for so many reasons, easy to transport, great flyer and just like the real wildcat, it's rugged, and can take a beating. Keep up the great videos, and most important have FUN!

Loyd
Apr 25, 2013, 04:55 AM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangloyd
GB,
Nice flying, I love this little warbird for so many reasons, easy to transport, great flyer and just like the real wildcat, it's rugged, and can take a beating. Keep up the great videos, and most important have FUN!

Loyd
Thank you sir! I appreciate the postive feedback and you being an online RC buddy.

Quick Reply