This thread is privately moderated by elan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 18, 2013, 09:17 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Springtime Outdoor Heli Flying is Here!

You gotta love spring in vermont. One week it's snowing and them bam: Spring. So, I've been getting the outdoor models squared away. I had to replace a main motor on the CP2, and now she's flying fine. The KingV2 needed a tweak to the throttle curve but that's about it and the 450 is due for a routine, 100 flight teardown/bearing changout (the bearings are on order and due to arrive this weekend). I have three new lipos on hand for each model and the weather forcast for this weekend looks good :-)

I have to say, the MSRx I was given as a gift has really helped to keep my flying skills honed over the winter. I didn't feel rusty at all going outside to fly. In years past it would have taken me some time to get back in the groove after not flying as much outside over the winter. But not this year...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply