Sep 26, 2019, 12:33 AM

Ec-1500

This is my E-Flite EC-1500. E-Flite is quick to point out that it is not a scale model of any particular plane. Looking at the plane it is easy to see they are correct, it is not a scale mode of a specific plane.

It is obvious they have taken some liberties, to enhance the plane's flight envelope, and perhaps, so the plane can't be called a replica of an actual real plane.

That said, to me, it looks a lot like a C-27J Spartan. And, with some paint and decals from Callie Graphics, I think it looks a LOT like a Spartan.

By the way, this thing flies great.

JB
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2019, 01:59 PM

Dc-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAviation
this thread is for the compilation of complete and under construction airplanes! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie P
WOW guys love those airliners! PSS is cool too! My first airliner build in 1995 was a PSS airliner, 85" wing span DC-8. I donated my DC-8 to a local club raffle and the buyer has it as a static model. My second airliner a few years later was a Convair 580, I think it was a 68" span I can't recall. It's still in my build shop rafters, was smashed partially in a dust devil on a hot summer day.

I love the diversity seen in this field and all the quality scratch building.
Hi I would love details on your DC-8 plans in particular. I want this jet as my first EDF jet project. Thanks in advance for your response.
Sep 30, 2019, 08:49 PM
They call me Lipo...
Barrett Hochhaus's super-neat Short SC.7 Skyvan makes an appearance over St. George Utah recently :
Short SC.7 Skyvan "Flying Shoebox" by Barrett Hochhaus - St. George Utah, 2019 (7 min 10 sec)

Enjoy
Nov 26, 2019, 09:19 PM

t,60" Pat Tritle Douglas DC-6B

This is my 60" version Pat Tritle Douglas Mainliner. I built it from M.A.N. Plans cutting out my own parts. It has nav. lights and landing lights. It.is powered with now in unavailable HURC 1900 Kv motors, controlled with 10 Amp ESC's with a SPECTRUM G-8 G2 for guidance with Hi tech servos and a 50C 3S1P 11.1V battery. I enjoyed this build so.much that I have now started an ENLARGED 80" DC-6B build ,with a build thread in the electrics forums under Giant Scale builds. I have not flown it
Nov 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastruchard
This is my 60" version Pat Tritle Douglas Mainliner. I built it from M.A.N. Plans cutting out my own parts. It has nav. lights and landing lights. It.is powered with now in unavailable HURC 1900 Kv motors, controlled with 10 Amp ESC's with a SPECTRUM G-8 G2 for guidance with Hi tech servos and a 50C 3S1P 11.1V battery. I enjoyed this build so.much that I have now started an ENLARGED 80" DC-6B build ,with a build thread in the electrics forums under Giant Scale builds. I have not flown it
Cut your own parts? Yike! You be one of the dying breeds!.. Looks excellent!
Nov 27, 2019, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocg
Cut your own parts? Yike! You be one of the dying breeds!.. Looks excellent!
Agreed ! Amazing model, respect Sir !

Rudi
Nov 27, 2019, 08:02 AM
A Day @ a Time - Matt. 6:25-34
Ditto!
Nov 27, 2019, 12:12 PM
Very nice !

Quick Reply