This thread is privately moderated by BladeScraper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 14, 2013, 09:21 PM
Custom User Title
Thread OP
Discussion

My first real life 3D flight!

My First Ever 3D Flight, Done With Blade Nano CPx (3 min 58 sec)

Someone at the fly in let me fly his Nano CPX. I had been flying it before but no 3D. This time I was feeling confident and decided to flip. I did crash, but I got it to flip. After only a few batteries, I got the hang of inverted. Later the same day, I got serious and did some 3D. Not totally smack, but okay 3D. These videos are from before I got REALLY serious though, as right at the end of the fly in I started doing hurricanes, etc.

Love this thing. It does bog (maybe needs a new motor?) but its a blast. May get either this or the new mCP X BL.

Happy Flying,
Keith
Last edited by BladeScraper; Apr 15, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply