This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 06, 2013, 04:06 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Sold

Vintage RC10s and a Tamiya Clodbuster

An old buddy of mine just gave me some old cars and some related items. I now have two complete Associated RC10 buggies and a partially complete Tamiya Clodbuster on an aluminum chassis.

One RC10 has a team car tub chassis while the other has a flat chassis. Both have ancient Tekin brushed ESCs and several old Reedy, Trinity and Diamond modified motors came with them as did a pair of Futaba radios. One is a Magnum Junior, the other a Magnum Sport. The motor on the team car is seized, but the diffs on both cars work smoothly. Looks as if a mouse or two did a number on the team car, so it'll really need cleaning up.

The Clodbuster has an original body in so-so condition. The chassis is a nice aftermarket piece as are the aluminum shocks, but the original Tamiya tires are dry-rotted. It's been converted to 2WD.

Parts are hard to come by, so it isn't worth it for me to convert them into backyard bashers. I have a few winged projects already and I don't need wheeled ones.

I don't want to hassle with eBay, so if anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM and make an offer. No pictures yet, but I'll post some by request.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2013, 06:37 PM
Trader Rating: 2
can i get pics of the clodbuster, can text them to me at 252-266-6345, and any info like motor, esc , etc. what u are looking to get shipped
Apr 06, 2013, 07:58 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman25
can i get pics of the clodbuster, can text them to me at 252-266-6345, and any info like motor, esc , etc. what u are looking to get shipped
I'll go ahead and post a picture here for you of the Clod and the buggies since I planned to do so anyway.

The Clod is a roller, nothing more. Hang tight and I'll post them right away.
Apr 06, 2013, 08:35 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
OK, some photos are in order here. I made no attempt to clean up the models other than to hose off the Clodbuster's body a bit.

There's nothing wrong with its windows; the spots in the photos are simply water spots.

Bugman, feel free to make me an offer and I'll get the exact shipping costs on Monday. I don't believe in gouging people on shipping costs, so I'll turn around and charge you exactly what I'll have to pay.
Apr 07, 2013, 12:04 AM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread for the time being. I have a couple of interested parties, but I hope the shipping costs won't present a problem and I can't find out what they might be for a couple of days or so. Watch this space!
Apr 11, 2013, 09:36 AM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Sold! Thanks for all the interest. I only wish I had the time and the parts to get these running, but they're going to a good home.

Quick Reply