The new 808 #26 - 1080p 30fps - 720p 60fps - Page 47 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 16, 2016, 12:27 PM

date and stamp on 808#26

Good evening
the date on my cam is good but after the date" for test" and i can't take off this text.I use setout tools but nothing to do this text is always present.Can you help me please
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2016, 04:34 PM

Voltage error

Hey guys, I've got two versions of the 808 #26. Both were working grand until they recently ran into the same problem - when I plug them into the PC, it actually restarts my computer! I tried on my Mac laptop and it says the USB device has sent too much voltage through the connection or something??

I fear I accidentally used the wrong charging cable, and it's permanent damaged them both? Any suggestions would be great. I've tried all my cables. The weird thing is, upon turning on, it will still record about a 1 second clip to the Micro SD card, but the cam will just blink red.

Cheers in advance for any help, I've scoured this forum and the web and nothing.
Mar 31, 2016, 12:07 PM
Anyone wanting to trade their #26 keychain camera for a dashcamera or other action camera? Please PM me
Apr 09, 2016, 12:36 PM
Hi everyone. My 808 #26 used to work fine, but now when I try to record, the red light flashes slow (as normal) but then flashes fast many times before stopping, and the recordings it makes are of just a few seconds. Also, the camera doesn't get hot which is a clear indication it's not recording.

I've tried pressing the reset button and even using a different SD card which it was accepting fine before (so I don't think the problem comes from the SD card).

Any idea?...
Apr 09, 2016, 02:01 PM
Mtz
Mtz
Try with camera connected to a power source. Maybe your battery is dead.
Apr 18, 2016, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by popluche
Good evening
the date on my cam is good but after the date" for test" and i can't take off this text.I use setout tools but nothing to do this text is always present.Can you help me please
I have the same problem.
I can change all settings with the Setup Tool but not the Date Stamp Logo. I cannot even turn the date stamp off if I set it to Off.
I have the newest firmware.
I can see in the thread that some users have uploadet videos where the logo is changed, so it can be done, but how?

Regards Bille
Oct 23, 2016, 02:30 PM

Auto power and record

I have been asked the following question about auto-powerup and auto-start.
I'm using the 130614 firmware.

Q. If the fully-charged 808 #26 camera is off, then the powered power-only USB cable is connected, will the camera auto-powerup and auto-start recording?
A. No. Based on testing I did today. The camera LED flashes for 8 seconds, then goes out, and the camera does not turn on.

As far as I know, the purpose of the power-only USB cable is to:
1. Charge a discharged camera battery or
2. If the camera is on, connecting the cable will power the camera.

Also, as far as I know, there is no way to configure auto-powerup or auto-start with the SetOut program.

I'm retiring my 808 #26 camera and will not do any more testing on it. It has reached end-of-life.
Last edited by Normandy5; Oct 23, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
Oct 26, 2016, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsrc
Hi everyone. My 808 #26 used to work fine, but now when I try to record, the red light flashes slow (as normal) but then flashes fast many times before stopping, and the recordings it makes are of just a few seconds. Also, the camera doesn't get hot which is a clear indication it's not recording.

I've tried pressing the reset button and even using a different SD card which it was accepting fine before (so I don't think the problem comes from the SD card).

Any idea?...
I have the same exact problem. Anyone knows what's the cause?
Aug 27, 2017, 06:02 AM
this forum is dead?
Last edited by befanello; Nov 05, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Nov 06, 2017, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by befanello
this forum is dead?
Sure looks like it.
Feb 08, 2018, 07:22 PM
Is there a way/or some kind of indicator to check if the battery is fully charged? And is there a specific cable that would let me record and charge using a portable charger at the same time?
May 17, 2018, 12:54 AM

best youtube converter

the best youtube downloader out there. Supports simultaneus downloads so you can download an entire collection from any youtube playlist and get a lot of downloads at the same time. Say you can search for any tv series, all videoclips from your favorite record label or like similar then just copy the URL address or click on the "Download All" button, and download them all at once. It also comes with H.265 compression option that provides less than half the size of weight for videos with better quality than the youtube defaults

Quick Reply