This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 03, 2013, 09:11 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Discussion

Second flight with ParkZone Albatros D.Va

This is my second flight with my ParkZone Albatros D.Va in some wind. I knew I was taking a risk, but all went well all things considered.

Parkzone Albatros D.Va WWI BNF - Second Flight in Wind (4 min 56 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2013, 06:20 AM
Love Flying History
Again GB,
Nice flying. The Albatros is just a relaxing flyer, and the landings are a challange but when you nail it you will have a big on your face. Keep up the great videos.

Loyd
Apr 29, 2013, 07:22 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Thanks Loyd!

I have to admit that I am not liking this plane much after putting another two batteries through it. The noseovers and not being able to easily get it on the ground without stalling is a big pain and takes the relaxation out of it for me.

Do you have any tricks to share before I destroy this thing? lol

GB

Quick Reply