This thread is privately moderated by rlh1975, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 01, 2013, 10:11 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
Sold

V911 and Clone + Lots of Extras

Hi All,
I have for sale:
1 WL V911 version 1 ( old battery style) - White
1 V911 Clone ( old battery style) - Yellow
Each heli has an extra canopy. The extras are used with minor cracks but good to learn on. The ones installed on the helis are brand new and never used.
12 batteries ( 7 used, 5 new in plastic)
1 WL TX - cosmetic damage but, works great 50 + flights - see pics
2 extra sets of white blades - new
1 extra white tail fin -new
1 extra white rotor blade - new
1 extra black set of blades - new
1 extra black tail fin -new
1 extra black rotor blade - new
4 fly bars -original - new
1 fly bar - clone - lightly used
Each heli installed with paddles on flybar. (paddles make them a blast to fly.)
1 metal rotor and swash set - 3 flights
2 usb charges - excellent cond.
2 iphone style usb wall plugs. ( work good with the usb chargers ) - new
1 mini screw driver. - new

Shipped in original packaging with manual.

These have had several dozen flights each. They are in excellent shape and extremely durable. With the fly paddles installed, they are quite fast and a little more difficult to control. If you are just learning you may want to install the standard flybars for the first few flights until you get the hang of it. I found the clone to be more stable than the original. Both do fly different making switching up fun. I have had lots of fun with these, just need to make room in the fleet for a new bird. The TX does have some minor cosmetic damage but, works perfectly. There is a small piece of plastic missing on the bottom and the right flight stick it glued on with industrial plastic glue. I have had no issues using it and have flown many flights with it.

Asking - 50.00 for the package.
+15 for shipping (USPS). - USA only
Last edited by rlh1975; Apr 01, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2013, 11:06 PM
Trader Rating: 43
pmed you
Apr 01, 2013, 11:17 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PM sent, looks like 2nd in line
Apr 02, 2013, 09:19 AM
Trader Rating: 0

Still Available

I was next in line for this package, but have since decided I needed to pass on this so it is still available to the next person who is interested. This is a great deal and will make someone who wants to get into micro fixed pitch helis very happy. I am currently flying the Xieda clone and am having a blast. Very easy to fly and very durable. You will get many hours of happy flying from this package!!!

Quick Reply