Mar 30, 2013, 03:38 PM
-S-
-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
Rave

Someone that knows how to Fly Heli's!

Got to meet Jason and Hoby today on a last min. adventure.

Man seeing guys that know how to fly is motivating me to learn to fly better.

Sorry I didn't call you Ken, but there most likely would not have been enough time for you to get to Longview it was a last min thing.

I asked them to keep me in the loop, as to when they plan to go out. they are members of the Longview Club and Fly on 259 just north of 80 pretty darn impressive.

That was my first time seeing folks that know how to fly do it and I was excited.

My wife on the other hand hide behind me almost scared to poop out of her :-)

- S
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2013, 08:10 AM
Livin ta fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by -S-
Got to meet Jason and Hoby today on a last min. adventure.

Man seeing guys that know how to fly is motivating me to learn to fly better.

Sorry I didn't call you Ken, but there most likely would not have been enough time for you to get to Longview it was a last min thing.

I asked them to keep me in the loop, as to when they plan to go out. they are members of the Longview Club and Fly on 259 just north of 80 pretty darn impressive.

That was my first time seeing folks that know how to fly do it and I was excited.

My wife on the other hand hide behind me almost scared to poop out of her :-)

- S
One of those guys a sponsered pilot? I think I seen one of them fly when gary and I went to the Toys for tots fly-in last year. Who ever was flying when we was there put his in and we didnt get to see him fly much. Pretty impressive what we did see.
Mar 31, 2013, 08:44 AM
-S-
-S-
Just one more..... Just one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx38
One of those guys a sponsered pilot? I think I seen one of them fly when gary and I went to the Toys for tots fly-in last year. Who ever was flying when we was there put his in and we didnt get to see him fly much. Pretty impressive what we did see.
Might just be!

I went out and flew a bunch of packs last night and I picked up a (dare I say it) JR 9503 radio So I'm trying to learn the radio and put a 500 sized Heli on it.

Time for me to start learning or quit

I've got enough parts here to destroy a few Helis so I am going to see what I can do to get better!

L8r