This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 29, 2013, 12:13 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Thread OP
Sold

NIB-Graupner HOTT 2.4 mx-12 with receiver $199 + S&H

{B]NIB Graupner HOTT mx-12 radio system with charger, transmitter battery, english manual receiver and cables. No servos are included but uses all JR connectors.

Features: Micro SD Card, USB interface, Internal Telemdtry, Visula display and Voice output

If you ever wanted the latest high tech here you go. I will sell this complete radio for $199 plus $30 Shipping inside the US. Move fast on the PM, this won't last long!

Compare at $239.00 to $399.00 on different sites.

The mx-12 HOTT is a six-channel system. The carefully optimised frequency hopping of the new GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission system guarantees excellent security, and the system offers bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry. Telemetry data can be stored on a micro-SD card, which can also be used to expand the ten internal model memories. Twelve-bit channel signal resolution gives 4096 steps, ensuring extremely fine control of the model. The telemetry-capable GR-12 HoTT six-channel receiver included in the set weighs just 7 g. Like all HoTT components the mx-12 can be updated when required. Speech output via a headphone socket is available as an option. The set also includes a rechargeable transmitter battery and transmitter battery charger.
2,000mAh 3.7V Lithium Polymer transmitter battery for Graupner HoTT MX-12, MX-16, MX-20 and MC-32 transmitters. This battery is included with the MC-32 HoTT. Fitted with two Graupner/JR connectors.
Maximum charge current 1.5A, recommended charge current 0.5A.
Please use only lithium-polymer capable battery chargers.

For more information go to this website: http://graupner-usa.com/

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
My account in Pay Pal is under [email protected]

Uncle George
[/B]
Last edited by unclegeorge; Mar 29, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2013, 11:41 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Interested in this.... Do you have access to the vario module for it.
Mar 30, 2013, 11:41 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Email me at [email protected] please

Quick Reply