Apr 12, 2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC guy
Here is a picture of the northern folks starting the journey to SEFF.Attachment 5694959
That's got to be way north of me!

To bad he forgot to hook up the trailer.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2013, 01:40 PM
End of an Era.....
dat wuz jus wrong!!!! LOL
Apr 12, 2013, 01:40 PM
Eschew obfuscation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC guy
Here is a picture of the northern folks starting the journey to SEFF.Attachment 5694959
Wow.....there are parts of that anatomy buried in the snow that just are NOT made for snow. ....Brrrrrrrrrr
Apr 12, 2013, 01:42 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
Glad to hear it went well! Don't worry about Nav, he is used to being ignored, LOL.

With Mr Thacker as a neighbor, you will have a good time on vendor row....and you will be close to our campsites. Good spot to be for after hours fun....

This time next week we will be SEFF bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
I just listened to the show in my workshop while getting stuff done. It was a good show, I beat my minimum goal and what didn't sell will be at SEFF. I am busy backfilling things now. I was a little embarrassed to hear Tim had come down specifically to see me and we got 5 minutes to talk. I would have taken a break and walked a bit with them if I had known. He may have noticed that "deer in the headlights" look when he passed through from too much caffeine and too little sleep for too long. I am looking forward to SEFF being lower key and more relaxing/spread out. I will be over on the East Parkflyer Mall with Radical Dave as a neighbor so it should be good. Already expecting to be at HHAEFI also.
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Apr 12, 2013, 02:14 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLYOS
Glad to hear it went well! Don't worry about Nav, he is used to being ignored, LOL.

With Mr Thacker as a neighbor, you will have a good time on vendor row....and you will be close to our campsites. Good spot to be for after hours fun....

This time next week we will be SEFF bound!
It's looking like I will probably get down there Saturday to get all the stuff set. I did email nav. I've hung out with Dave at NEAT Fair other years and he is helping me figure out a good power system for my ultra sport 1000

I think this will be a fun time and the ibooth will be a bit more low key. Still lots to get done. Trying to get the BFG maidened and set
Apr 13, 2013, 10:30 PM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
Taking a day of vacation for my first SEFF. Driving down early Friday from Jefferson, GA (208 miles; 3:40) with the same buds that have gone to Perry and Joe Nall the past few years. I've been resisting all the recent online deals and saving my cash for the last Friday in April. Can't wait!!
Latest blog entry: Real Wings!
Apr 13, 2013, 10:39 PM
Plain Broke and Broke Planes!
I'm from Hoschton! Have I met you or have you checked out The Electric Drones club?
Apr 14, 2013, 07:39 AM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
Don't think we've met yet. I went to the EDS field with Trey ("dacula" on RCG) two Saturdays ago and flew my Switch and Formosa to try out the field. I really like the place. I've been talking with Joel about joining... I'd like to meet some more flyers. Looks like I have!
Latest blog entry: Real Wings!
Apr 14, 2013, 09:07 AM
foamie re-cycler
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfIHadWings
Don't think we've met yet. I went to the EDS field with Trey ("dacula" on RCG) two Saturdays ago and flew my Switch and Formosa to try out the field. I really like the place. I've been talking with Joel about joining... I'd like to meet some more flyers. Looks like I have!
You should seriously consider joining ,EDS is by far the best club I've ever had the priviledge of being a member of.Great bunch of guys to hang out and fly with.

As much as I'd like to,Neil and I won't be attending this year .I "ve got a medical issue to deal with and he begins his OJT with the fire dept.Maybe next year.
Last edited by daddiozz; Apr 14, 2013 at 09:15 AM.

Quick Reply