Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Matthew Cotten, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 05, 2004, 09:23 PM
Trader Rating: 101

Little Screemers:No more till orders filled.Thank you.

1/2oz external rotor brushless motors(custom)

Designed for 3 to 6oz high speed micros and 3 to 6oz 3D micros.

Will post a new thread when more orders can be filled.thank you for your patience. Matt and Scott.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2004, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Crash happens! :)
I sent Scott a pm but did not get a reply back. Any chance of getting a geared version of one of your motors?
Jan 05, 2004, 10:03 PM
Trader Rating: 101
Hi Arrow,we are trying to produce a 10 to 16 gram dirrect drive motor that is a high performance replacement for the EDP50 or 180 motor that is dirrected towards 3 to 6oz airframes because there is no motor on the market like it.Anything larger can be replaced by something like the 1 1/8th oz nippys and JPS300s.I would try one of those to replace a gear set up.They are torque motors and will do well replacing a geared set up.Matt
Jan 06, 2004, 01:14 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Zoom, zoom...
The only drawback I have seen to the outrunner style motor in a 3D style plane (at least a small one) is that with the outrunner, it takes a few seconds to spool up whereas a GB is instantaneous... It is nice to have the option though. I have a CD-Rom motor that I am putting into a Tiger Moth. Plan on using an 8 inch prop on it. Should look pretty scale and pull aroud 3-4 amps total.
Jan 06, 2004, 01:21 AM
Trader Rating: 33
Do U Kno Who's Yur Daddy?
Hey Matt, pm'd you