New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Apr 16, 2013, 04:36 PM
bakchos is offline
Find More Posts by bakchos
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
Just placed my order with fast $25 post, we shall see how long from today till my door in the uk, will report back

Jim.
I paid for the fast shipping too and it's been 3 days already with no shipping notice, I just hope they really have them in stock.

They answered my email already but did not answer my question on shipping delay.

I usually have no trouble with rctimer, i sometimes get a pickup notice card before the order status is updated on the website.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2013, 04:39 PM
Tetley is offline
Find More Posts by Tetley
AKA 3DJIM
Tetley's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
I paid for the fast shipping too and it's been 3 days already with no shipping notice, I just hope they really have them in stock.

They answered my email already but did not answer my question on shipping delay.

I usually have no trouble with rctimer, i sometimes get a pickup notice card before the order status is updated on the website.
Yup I had stuff arrive before from rct and never got a shipped note!, not going to bust a blood vessel over it, im sure they are on the case

Jim.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 11:11 PM
caotri is offline
Find More Posts by caotri
Registered User
My order is shipped on 12/04. Hope to get it next week
Old Apr 17, 2013, 05:34 AM
flitelab is offline
Find More Posts by flitelab
flitelab's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
I paid for the fast shipping too and it's been 3 days already with no shipping notice, I just hope they really have them in stock.

They answered my email already but did not answer my question on shipping delay.

I usually have no trouble with rctimer, i sometimes get a pickup notice card before the order status is updated on the website.
Same here, fast shipping. Emai.ed for an update and got a vague reply that didn't say if it shipped or not.
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 17, 2013, 05:41 AM
daggad is online now
Find More Posts by daggad
Aalesund, Norway
Five days now since i ordered with express. Sendt a mail and got the reply: Sorry, will ship asap. Still no update.
My other orders have been very fast from rctimer so I guess it was not in stock as they claimed. If so they should just say it, I would not have a problem with that.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 09:48 AM
m.svendsen is offline
Find More Posts by m.svendsen
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggad View Post
Five days now since i ordered with express. Sendt a mail and got the reply: Sorry, will ship asap. Still no update.
My other orders have been very fast from rctimer so I guess it was not in stock as they claimed. If so they should just say it, I would not have a problem with that.
Ive gotten that reply everytime a have asked about my shipment, a bit frustrating.

My hasnt shipped yet and i ordered on the 10th.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 09:52 AM
m.svendsen is offline
Find More Posts by m.svendsen
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinco View Post
everything is set up and ready for a test flight tmrw if the weather permits



20-30mins after they listed the "Add To Cart" button
So, did the weather permit?
Old Apr 17, 2013, 09:55 AM
bakchos is offline
Find More Posts by bakchos
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
funny thing is on the order information page the shipping date is the next day from purchase, wonder if they are just slow on tracking information.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 09:57 AM
jhebbel is offline
Find More Posts by jhebbel
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
jhebbel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
funny thing is on the order information page the shipping date is the next day from purchase, wonder if they are just slow on tracking information.
That seems to be the case as there have been a couple instances of people receiving the order before it even marks as shipped ;-)
Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:36 PM
Greg Covey is offline
Find More Posts by Greg Covey
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
I'll be testing this combination below soon. Scullcopter had a deal on the RCTimer gimbal for $80 and you can't beat the Witespy price for the Brushless Gimbal Controller so we'll see what this $115 setup can do compared to my $450 YUN-1 from FPV Model. All the choices are making me crazy!
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:52 PM
jhebbel is offline
Find More Posts by jhebbel
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
jhebbel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Covey View Post
I'll be testing this combination below soon. Scullcopter had a deal on the RCTimer gimbal for $80 and you can't beat the Witespy price for the Brushless Gimbal Controller so we'll see what this $115 setup can do compared to my $450 YUN-1 from FPV Model. All the choices are making me crazy!
Where did you find that gimbal on skullcopter? just looked and no joy.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 01:38 PM
Blucross is offline
Find More Posts by Blucross
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
Blucross's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhebbel View Post
Where did you find that gimbal on skullcopter? just looked and no joy.
It isn't listed there. The user McAshatt was placing an RC timer order for his site (skullcopter.com) and was offering anyone who wanted to get in on his order and take advantage of his dealer pricing a chance to do so. Here's the link
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 17, 2013, 03:10 PM
bakchos is offline
Find More Posts by bakchos
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
New reply from RCtimer..

Sorry for the delay, we ship the BG20 according to the payment time, it is fair for every customers, thanks for your patience.


--
Best Regards.
Jane
Old Apr 17, 2013, 03:18 PM
flitelab is offline
Find More Posts by flitelab
flitelab's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
New reply from RCtimer..

Sorry for the delay, we ship the BG20 according to the payment time, it is fair for every customers, thanks for your patience.


--
Best Regards.
Jane
Exact reply I got earlier today. I translate it as "we don't have enough stock and we have no idea when yours will ship".

I ordered the morning of the day they went on sale.
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 17, 2013, 03:45 PM
bakchos is offline
Find More Posts by bakchos
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
bakchos's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab View Post
Exact reply I got earlier today. I translate it as "we don't have enough stock and we have no idea when yours will ship".

I ordered the morning of the day they went on sale.
When was that ?

I hate it because we are going on a meeting in NJ to meet up with others the 26-27-28 and it would have made great shots over there.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale GoPro 2-axis gimbal for DJI Phantom frame Cuba59 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 6 Jul 08, 2013 07:23 PM
For Sale 2-axis gimbal for gopro ecokopter.pl Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Mar 21, 2013 07:01 PM
Sold Xaircraft 2 axis carbon gimbal - Perfect for GoPro 3 or 2 or 1! Sleepyc Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 4 Jan 23, 2013 09:30 AM
Discussion Best 2 axis Gimbal for DJI 450/GoPro? FixedWing172 Aerial Photography 3 Jan 11, 2013 05:39 PM
New Product CLD 2/3-Axis FPV Gimbal for mini cameras and GoPro crd FPV Talk 9 Jul 13, 2012 11:42 PM