GLB 20mm Carbon Fiber Center Plate +16pcs Tube Fixtures for 700-1000mm Hexacopter/Oct
Has anyone used this center plate for a hexa build?
I just don't understand how the tubes are mounted as a hexa?
I'm looking to upgrade my setup with a frame that have 22mm booms, and a larger centerplate to get a cleaner and stronger build.
I usa a DJI naza so hexa is max, and as described I should be abel to build this as a hexa..
- This listing Carbon fiber ccenter board is suitable for 22mm Tube
- Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
- Suitable for Octacopter 700-1000mm (depends on the installation of carbon fiber tube)
- Also can applied for Quadcopter and Hexacopter
- With 16 pcs Aluminium tube fixtures as following,you can DIY your own Quadcopter/Hexacopter/Octacopter just need 4-8pcs carbon fiber tube
I have that frame see my avatar.. There was a thread about a year ago on it I think it was called " Fake cinestar frame "and a few guys did build it as a Hexa with no problem.. I have since down sized a bit and its sitting waiting for a new home if anyone's interested..
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=24759&aff=442138||tommy2toes||Multirotor Drone Talk||1||Jan 15, 2013 03:58 AM|
|Sold||Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate for T-rex 450 PRO Helicopter||TGKconnectors||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Jan 09, 2013 09:48 PM|
|Sold||New 22mm(.87") X 24" Carbon Fiber Tube||Rainbow28||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||0||Nov 27, 2011 04:06 AM|
|I need carbon fiber wing tube 22mm (650mm long)||rysium||Composites Fabrication||5||May 07, 2005 07:21 PM|