This thread is privately moderated by Extreme_RC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2013, 04:53 PM
The best in EDF since 2005
Thread OP
Discussion

Extreme RC AUSTRALIA

Hopefully this blog entry will make it easier for people looking for my website to find it, even though its down the right hand column in the contact section

WWW.EXTREMERC.COM.AU
Latest blog entry: Extreme RC AUSTRALIA
to remove ads between posts
Dec 28, 2017, 04:28 AM
The best in EDF since 2005
Thread OP
EXTREME RC AUSTRALIA has been involved in Electric Ducted Fan Jets since 2005, my background is Industrial Design and I have worked in electronics since 1989, been flying since teenage control line days, and like to fabricate and engineer small components in the modeling field.

I have been dynamically balancing EDF units since my GWS and early Wemo days in 2005, I built balancing stands for rotors with precision ground rotor supports, and developed dynamic balancing techniques which make balancing most fans quick and simple.

When you order a fan from Extreme RC you get the best setup and combo that I can come up with, backed with plenty of bench testing on precision thrust stands and precision measuring equipment, something I have been doing since 2006. My testing methods have been emulated around the world by hobbyists and RC businesses alike, I send fans round the world every week!
Latest blog entry: Extreme RC AUSTRALIA

Quick Reply