Old Mar 14, 2013, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by jbwfire
great looking boat !
gota love little outboards

jbw
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:55 PM
Find More Posts by Tollytime
Are there plans available for this boat?
Old Mar 16, 2013, 09:28 AM
Find More Posts by catchthis
I built it completely from scratch, no plans. Just took a little while to lay things out and I started cutting. Its a fairly simply hull.
Old Mar 23, 2013, 08:52 PM
OK, have made some headway, the deck is in but needs to be sealed, the console and aft hatch fit perfect, but the forward hatch is a little loose. I built the bracket, it only needs some epoxy. The hull needs a final coat of epoxy and a quick sanding then its off to paint. In the pictures the bracket doesn't look to good but it is OK in person, I built it so it is removable and adjustable in case it is too low or high, or too heavy.
Kyle
Old Mar 23, 2013, 10:05 PM
Find More Posts by mitchlandry
Looking good.
Old Mar 23, 2013, 10:24 PM
Find More Posts by Band1
Made good progress, looks good.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 05:30 PM
Find More Posts by the goon
boat butcher
I like it.

Mark
Old May 07, 2013, 06:59 PM
Ok, it's almost buttoned up! Just need to paint the console and hatches. The outboard and bracket are mounted and can be removed with the spin of four screws..... One of these days i'll finish up the steering and electronics to get her on the water! here are a few pics.
Old May 08, 2013, 07:27 AM
Find More Posts by impulsesam
wow this really does look awesome i would love to build my own boat
Old May 08, 2013, 11:05 AM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
It's going to look great when it's all painted up! Do you have instruments and throttle levers for the console?
Old May 08, 2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
It's going to look great when it's all painted up! Do you have instruments and throttle levers for the console?
Right now, no. but it is easy enough to make that stuff. I have a steering wheel I could use..... right now I'm deciding where the steering servo should/can go.
Old May 14, 2013, 05:10 AM
Find More Posts by igotit
looking very nice!
glad to see some ep1's being kept alive.
Old May 14, 2013, 11:20 PM
Find More Posts by Tollytime
Simple console layout.
Old May 19, 2013, 04:30 PM
I finally buttoned everything up on the boat besides the deck hatches and console so I took her for a run. The boat ran great and was quick considering its size. The boat floats great and I think if I really wanted to I could add another ep1 without any problem. I took 2 5000mah 7.2v batteries and put them all the way aft on deck and the swim platform was still out of the water. Overall I'm very happy with the turnout. BTW I forgot my camera in the truck so sorry no pictures!
Kyle
Old May 19, 2013, 08:10 PM
Find More Posts by Kmot
Grumpa Tom
Quote:
BTW I forgot my camera in the truck so sorry no pictures!

Aaaahhhhhh!!! Nooooooooo!!!!