Mar 12, 2013, 03:53 AM
New Product

Rockcopters/DroneShop Brushless Gimbal (official AlexMos) complete Kit & Electronic

Hi,

Alexmos boards from Viacopter - Flyduino & E-copter are now available on the DroneShop.

Rewound motors in 0.15mm with standard 16 & 19mm M3 holes on the both sides, to facilitate DIY with motor mount plates, are available for pre order since a few days, thx to the first supporters

We're workin hard to purpose a complete solution for compact cameras as GoPro etc...

First in flght video (first version, without soft wires (as you'll receive with AlexMos Board) and without some new improvements.... :

RC/DS BRUGI1 (3 min 17 sec)

@++

http://www.ladroneshop.com/
Last edited by La DroneShop; Mar 15, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2013, 08:24 AM
First version close up :

Last edited by La DroneShop; Mar 12, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
Mar 12, 2013, 08:30 AM

almost self balanced

Mar 13, 2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by La DroneShop
Hi,

As you know, Alexmos boards from Viacopter-Flyduino & E-copter are available on the DroneShop.

Rewound motors in 0.15mm with standard 16 & 19mm M3 holes on the both sides, to facilitate DIY with motor mount plates, are available for pre order since a few days, thx to the first supporters

We're workin hard to purpose a complete solution for compact cameras as GoPro etc...

First in flght video (first version, without soft wires (as you'll receive with AlexMos Board) and without some new improvements.... :

http://youtu.be/FOmzMkXqpKs

@++

Very smooth, what was the Gimbal and camera mounted on.
Mar 13, 2013, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoggdoc
Very smooth, what was the Gimbal and camera mounted on.

The one you can see in the video and photo above, but some modifications are already done

Camera Gopro 3, a special cam holder for GP is designed to lock them in a simple way, with lateral adjustment and with hooks for rubberbands.

@++
Last edited by La DroneShop; Mar 13, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
Mar 15, 2013, 09:14 AM
Can you do a complete gimbal? Preferably with 3-axis?
What would it cost? RTF?
Mar 15, 2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sijmen
Can you do a complete gimbal? Preferably with 3-axis?
What would it cost? RTF?
3rd axis will be at study in a second time.

The gimbal kit with every mechanical parts (carbon/POM, 1st proto weight with motors & controller : 258g) will be available for preorder next week, 200 -

Complete kit & RTF versions, need to quote exactly, still waiting partners replies

@++
Fabien
Mar 15, 2013, 10:25 AM
FPV Recon
I already ordered your motors and BGC for shipment 4-1. Any chance this gimbal will be ready to ship by then too?
Mar 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimat
I already ordered your motors and BGC for shipment 4-1. Any chance this gimbal will be ready to ship by then too?
Don't wanna promise something I can't swear...

Maybe

@++
Mar 15, 2013, 11:14 AM
AMA 869451 / FAA 13675
Fabien, would it be possible for you to quote some prices in US dollars?
For example;

1. cost of individual motors =
2. AlexMos controller cost =
3. Your complete brushless gimbal (motors, gimbal and AlexMos board =

This would be most appreciated and howabout a link to your La Drone web site.
Mar 15, 2013, 11:35 AM
FPV Recon
http://www.ladroneshop.com/fr/

Select "$" on top right for US pricing.
Mar 15, 2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papajeff
Fabien, would it be possible for you to quote some prices in US dollars?
For example;

1. cost of individual motors =
2. AlexMos controller cost =
3. Your complete brushless gimbal (motors, gimbal and AlexMos board =

This would be most appreciated and howabout a link to your La Drone web site.
Sure !!

link to the DS added to 1st post end (and every others since now )

BTW the shop can tell you every prices in USD, just change in the option, € to $

1. cost of individual motors = 34.64
2. AlexMos controller cost = 152.42
3. Your complete brushless gimbal (motors, gimbal and AlexMos board = Don't have final price for complete RTF kits yet, as I said above.

But I repeat, "The gimbal kit with every mechanical parts (carbon/POM, 1st proto weight with motors & controller : 258g) will be available for preorder next week, 200€ = 261$

Thx Papajeff

@++
Fabien

http://www.ladroneshop.com/
Mar 15, 2013, 01:23 PM
That preorder kit, does that include all electronics, or just mount and motors?
Mar 15, 2013, 03:42 PM
Jedi Filmmaker
I'd be very interested in your gimbal. Will you let us know if its available before you ship the preordered motors.
Thanks.
Mar 15, 2013, 06:39 PM
AMA 869451 / FAA 13675
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygogo
That preorder kit, does that include all electronics, or just mount and motors?
Vinny, I believe that according to Fabien as he stated in his reply to my post;

(But I repeat, "The gimbal kit with every mechanical parts (carbon/POM, 1st proto weight
with motors & controller : 258g) will be available for preorder next week, 200€ = 261$)

and this means that the complete gimbal kit, ready for the customer to assemble, includes gimbal, motors,
AlexMoss controller with IMU and all the necessary hardware for a cost of $261.00 US dollars plus shipping costs.

If this is correct, in my opinion, this pre-order price is a real bargain and all I would need to know is will there be
a downloadable manual and how long from making a PayPal payment will it take to get the gimbal into my hands?
Does this make sense to you?:
Last edited by Papajeff; Mar 18, 2013 at 09:00 AM.