Team Associated ProLite 4x4 1/10SCT

Check out this RTR for $350!

Splash

Easy to Work on, Fun to Operate!

From RCGroups.com user coolboarder:

Let me first say that I was not even going to start a thread due to the unknown usefulness/value of this truck, but after a few packs this morning in snow, street, mulch, grass, ramps, WOT into my gas grill - I am very happy. Actually, I am kind of fond of it, since it's also easy to clean and work on. A 2mm driver can nearly dismantle the whole truck.

After spending a day at the unbelievably crowded local track and watching 5 guys get their trucks mutilated by other drivers, i did not think I was ready to spend $540 on the Losi Ten-SCTE.

That being said, I was hoping I could hone my driving and tuning skills without a bunch of mods. I'm pretty certain this truck is spot on for my goal.

This is a discussion and I hope more experienced people to chime in to improve my setup.