This thread is privately moderated by Scott C, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2013, 02:09 PM
son of a pilot
Thread OP
Discussion

Mountain Modelís SwitchBack Sr

My latest airplane is the Mountain Modelís SwitchBack Sr. I built it mostly stock except I made the provision to move the battery forward of the stock location if need. Also the first thing I did was to throw the EZ connectors out. I do not trust a small set screw for the control linkage on an airplane that weighs over two pounds and traveling up to 60 mph -- just my opinion. The SwitchBack Sr, a great flyer that I look forward flying on the warm days of summer.

(1 min 19 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply