AH6/MD500-c Align 600 ESP Build

RCGroups user trucker41 has compiled some great equipment for his build and documents the process.

Splash

Through helpful user feedback and lots of hard work, this RCG user accomplishes his build.

Some notes from RCGroups.com user trucker41 at the beginning of this adventure:

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a 600 ESP with great electronics. I also struck a deal with (wos) on a brand new MD500 fuselage from RCAerodyne (the one with the opening doors). I have been collecting parts here and there for this build ever since keyrriger started his build, very inspiring. Now that I have the basics for the build, I am having trouble with building scale cockpit and didn't really want to cut the frame but looks as though I will have to. Any advice on the build is welcome and if anyone knows if the 600 can handle the weight of (2) 6s 5000mah packs and fuse and scale cockpit i would like to know. Here's some picks and video to show where I am and whats done so far and what I have for the build . Thanks!