Sep 20, 2019, 05:37 AM
why doesn't it ever just work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWingman
Stan FPV is doing it on his cinewhoop conversion
Actually, I may have been wrong.
This guy is doing it, but he spaced up the top plate.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2019, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Actually, I may have been wrong.
This guy is doing it, but he spaced up the top plate.
Battery size and AUW please!
Sep 20, 2019, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crteensy
Battery size and AUW please!
4s 850
205g
the guy's name is Efrem Escobar. he's on the armattan fb page. i tried to link it, but rcg now considers fb to be offensive language
Sep 20, 2019, 07:19 AM
I'm not on fb anyway - good to have you here!
Sep 20, 2019, 08:05 AM
Quote:
4s 850
205g
the guy's name is Efrem Escobar. he's on the armattan fb page. i tried to link it, but rcg now considers fb to be offensive language
Good. FB sucks!
Sep 20, 2019, 08:20 AM
lol it's a tool. people who use it for personal reasons are nuts.
Sep 20, 2019, 04:09 PM
Slatra frame just released. This is essentially a badger without the cage and without the warranty. For micro cams. Same mount as was on mongoose and SabotageRC frames.
https://www.armattanquads.com/slatra-5/
Sep 24, 2019, 02:17 PM
Just more cruising over the river to check out the leaves changing colors.

Flying Over the Raquette River, Lehman Park - Vol 3 - SabotageRC Dingo 6" (9 min 0 sec)
Last edited by airmaxx23; Sep 27, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
Sep 24, 2019, 03:49 PM
Can't remember if I shared this or not. We're serial-izing frames now to help with warranty verification.
Sep 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
I tried to fit the DJI air unit in my 4" Gecko but couldn't without drilling new holes and moving the stack etc... and maybe not even then unless I put it sideways and I didn't want to do that. And so, I just belly mounted it.
Last edited by dsergison; Sep 25, 2019 at 07:38 AM.
Sep 25, 2019, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23
Just more cruising over the river to check out the leaves changing colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynu9HyZY_yE&t=1s

You do get some spectacular red colours in the autumn over there. I'm going through a phase where I'm preferring that kind of flying to the normal quad stuff. I did get some jello, but I imagine it's from my rubbish internet. Or YouTube.

Nice
Sep 26, 2019, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Potatoes
You do get some spectacular red colours in the autumn over there. I'm going through a phase where I'm preferring that kind of flying to the normal quad stuff. I did get some jello, but I imagine it's from my rubbish internet. Or YouTube.

Nice
Thanks, I've been really enjoying it as well. It's nice and relaxing.
Sep 26, 2019, 01:14 PM
I enjoyed the getfpv interview with Chris and Jason https://www.getfpv.com/learn/fpv-in-...with-armattan/
Sep 27, 2019, 02:15 PM
I'm looking to build a 6" capable quad for mid-long range cruising and cinematic stuff... gonna load it up with GPS and a full size GoPro eventually and would love to do some mountain diving. As I look at my options, I'm having a hard time selecting a frame. I want something relatively light that will keep props out of view for cinematic footage... is the Dingo a good option? I'm not sure if the H formation allows for it. I want something lighter than the Badger which is why I'm looking at the Dingo in the first place.
Sep 27, 2019, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoandres
I'm looking to build a 6" capable quad for mid-long range cruising and cinematic stuff... gonna load it up with GPS and a full size GoPro eventually and would love to do some mountain diving. As I look at my options, I'm having a hard time selecting a frame. I want something relatively light that will keep props out of view for cinematic footage... is the Dingo a good option? I'm not sure if the H formation allows for it. I want something lighter than the Badger which is why I'm looking at the Dingo in the first place.

I really like my 7" Ti for long range; efficient and a BIG top plate for lipo. Props only slightly in view with Session 5 at the low angle for cinematic. Imo 7" is as big as you can go whilst still feeling not like a barge.

Quick Reply