Jul 18, 2019, 11:39 AM
Enjoying every minute of it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23
I doubt they've opened one up and seen them. I sent an email to Diatone.
Ahh, didn't think of that... curious what Diatone tells ya.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 18, 2019, 11:43 AM
First trip to the hills with a quad and first trip with the Badger Prototype frame Chris sent. Flying in mountains is terrifying, if you crash you are in for some serious forced exercise! Badger needs a bit more tuning. This is recommended 5” setups on BF4.0.3 with iterm relax cutoff turned reduced by half.

A Badger in the Peaks (3 min 59 sec)
Jul 18, 2019, 11:59 AM
Tree Basher
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnd flyr
QMF does 4S on his Sanchez 3 here:
https://rotorbuilds.com/build/18513

...still real curious how the 1402-8100kv on 2S version would compare flight-time-wise...
Looks pretty sweet. Im trying to cram a turtle HD into mine. Add some weight but should more than be able to handle it. Wonder where he got the red plate for the frame... Didn't see it in the thingverse files. Also would like to lose props from view too.
Jul 18, 2019, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prokreat
Looks pretty sweet. Im trying to cram a turtle HD into mine. Add some weight but should more than be able to handle it. Wonder where he got the red plate for the frame... Didn't see it in the thingverse files. Also would like to lose props from view too.
Guessing he prolly just cobbled something up, there is contact info/link on that page, oughta ask him.
Jul 18, 2019, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris jones
First trip to the hills with a quad and first trip with the Badger Prototype frame Chris sent. Flying in mountains is terrifying, if you crash you are in for some serious forced exercise! Badger needs a bit more tuning. This is recommended 5 setups on BF4.0.3 with iterm relax cutoff turned reduced by half.

https://youtu.be/uHwWkuzOSuc
Somewhat invested in the hobby huh?...

Real nice compact/functional kwad bag storage, kudos

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side in your vehicle?

Beautiful spot to fly! ...but ya, wouldn't wanna hike it up to finda kwad
Jul 18, 2019, 12:55 PM
Quote:

Haha, yeah, Im in it up to my neck!
Jul 18, 2019, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Ahh, didn't think of that... curious what Diatone tells ya.
It's blocks general noise/interference. You solder one ground pad on the film to one on the FC and there's no risk of any interference if your Rx and/or camera wires are running between the FC and ESC. It also prevents and interference from getting into the gyro. I just finished my build and have zero noise in my video feed without using a capacitor.
Jul 18, 2019, 01:34 PM
Tree Basher
Quote:
Guessing he prolly just cobbled something up, there is contact info/link on that page, oughta ask him.
It's quadmcfly. He is on here. May have to just PM him.
Jul 18, 2019, 05:11 PM
Quote:

Got me thinking. Looked in my truck and MY steering wheel's on that side too. Must be yours that's wrong.
Jul 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
Quote:
It's blocks general noise/interference. You solder one ground pad on the film to one on the FC and there's no risk of any interference if your Rx and/or camera wires are running between the FC and ESC. It also prevents and interference from getting into the gyro. I just finished my build and have zero noise in my video feed without using a capacitor.
So if I don't have one of those interference boards, where's best to run my camera wires?

Right now I'm running my camera power from the VTX under the AIO ESC and the cam line under the ESC to the FC. Not sure how I'd isolate that in such a small space.
Jul 18, 2019, 07:39 PM
I just finished up my 5 inch Marmotte cruiser.
Jul 19, 2019, 07:05 AM
Quote:
I just finished up my 5 inch Marmotte cruiser.
.......and lovely it is, too. Wish I had a 3d printer and your skills to go with it.
Jul 19, 2019, 08:01 AM
the people squad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Potatoes
Haha! Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua........
vivus cattus, mortua cattus
Jul 19, 2019, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Potatoes
Got me thinking. Looked in my truck and MY steering wheel's on that side too. Must be yours that's wrong.
hahaha... "When in Rome"...
Jul 19, 2019, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prokreat
It's quadmcfly. He is on here. May have to just PM him.
Ya, if he's willing to share a .stl file for printing, let us know k...

Quick Reply