Jun 19, 2017, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyyyyy
Hey guys!
I bought an integrated pdb for the f1-4b a long time ago and was wondering if it had a 5 volt regulator inside it? I bought this one -> [URL="http://www.rccrazed.com/powertrain-power-distribution-armattan-f1-integrated-pdb-p-86.html"]
Thanks
Tim
If you bought that exact one, then no, there is no integrated vReg. The blank box is where it would be if you had it. You can add a pololu there pretty easily though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
I 3D printed some of my helping hands things I use. Work great! The blue bendable hose is for spraying solvents and cooling fluids and can be found on eBay cheap along with alligator clips to hot glue in the ends. The base for those is 3D printed and held in a hobby vice or has holes to screw it down to the table. The other is fully 3D printed and is my favorite of the two.

I made my own as well. Bought a pack of those tubes, drilled holes in a small plank of wood, and epoxied in the tubes/alligator clips. I mainly use it to hold things steady so I can hold wire/solder and iron in my hands. Rarely will I use it to try and get two things to touch each other for soldering, but it's been known to happen.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2017, 02:08 PM
Pig
Pig
It's all about the bacon
Chris:
As a professional lurker here, I've watched quite a few things come and go and I've kept quiet. I got into the multi-rotor hobby as a progression from fixed wing flying and cars. After poking around, I bought a tricopter, not one of yours, though. I flew it , liked it, crashed it and rebuilt as necessary. It was about time that I found Armattan. I've been playing around the RC hobby for over 30 years, and your company was the first I had ever come across that was not only willing to put forth a great product, but put their name and reputation on the line by offering a lifetime warranty. I was sold instantly. When I placed my order, I received the most exemplary customer service I've ever received. I found this forum and became more active because these great folks here found the same thing I did: a great company that sincerely cares and wants to make positive changes and a positive impact to our hobby. You have consistently outshined your competitors to the point were they are offering your products. This is a DIRECT reflection of you, Natasha, and your ambassadors.

I know you are growing rapidly and will no longer have this type of free time. It's the nature of a successful business. It doesn't mean that you won't be thought of by everyone here, it means that you will always have a home here and a group of people that are genuinely thankful for you and what you've brought to this hobby. We look forward to the few moments you get to post something on here.

I'm somewhat saddened by the news you won't be here as much. However, I am more happy to have been a (minuscule) part of this great journey that has been Armattan. When I order in the future, I know fully well that your ambassadors will take the same care as you and Natasha have of me. I wish you the best and continuous prosperity and look forward to more growth from Armattan.

Sincerely,
Pig (or as you once referred to me as Mr. Pig)
Lifelong fan of Armattan service and products
Jun 19, 2017, 02:11 PM
Here's mine, I designed it with the holes for the arms threaded.
Jun 19, 2017, 02:21 PM
My contest entry.

Hopefully someone enjoys it.
Jun 19, 2017, 03:36 PM
Hi guys

Recently purchased a Armattan Armadillo its been flying fine up till 2 days ago.

Could someone take a look at this video and possibly help me resolve the issue

Armadillo Issue (0 min 35 sec)

If i run the motors up in betaflight they seem to work fine . Its seems to be about 40% throttle anything above or below seems ok . But at about 40% it sound meatalicly and the motors seem to go ouf of sync

Could really do with some help
Anthony
Jun 19, 2017, 03:59 PM
Does anyone else have issues when viewing stores on Armattan Productions?

Since last week it always just shows 2 pages, so I don't get to see more than 12 products of a store.

I've already tried different browsers and devices..
Jun 19, 2017, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miskin
Hi guys

Recently purchased a Armattan Armadillo its been flying fine up till 2 days ago.

Could someone take a look at this video and possibly help me resolve the issue

https://youtu.be/Ok1vtoPXNLU

If i run the motors up in betaflight they seem to work fine . Its seems to be about 40% throttle anything above or below seems ok . But at about 40% it sound meatalicly and the motors seem to go ouf of sync

Could really do with some help
Anthony
do you notice it flying? It looks like vibrations getting to the gyro or mid throttle oscillations is the typical term given. Are the motors soft mounted at all? Flight controller soft mounted?
The Mid Throttle Oscillation problem has been solved @armengol13 (1 min 50 sec)
Adding a tpu mount under the motor will help a lot or prevent it all together. https://www.brain3d.co/collections/s...oft-mount-pads

Running the motors in betaflight essential takes the gyro out of the equation.
Last edited by moosestang; Jun 19, 2017 at 06:39 PM.
Jun 19, 2017, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBO

Since last week it always just shows 2 pages, so I don't get to see more than 12 products of a store.

I've had issues, thought it was just my puter.
Jun 19, 2017, 06:35 PM
I see armattan have chameleons ready to ship with betaflight f3 and rotorgeaks f3... are they planning to sell these boards or were they maybe just testing them b4 deciding to go with the cl racing f4?
Jun 19, 2017, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteki
I am maintaining this incident was not my fault but the jury is out.

Ps. Contains some coarse language

https://youtu.be/64uHoC3_0rQ
Looks like Larry might have had a pint too many! Let's blame it on him
Jun 19, 2017, 09:42 PM
aka Space Cowboy
Chris, take that well needed break!

Next question: does Natasha ever go on vacation? Always seem to be there when I have questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBO

I seem to be having a similar issue too. I cannot seem to see all my public designs in my store when I am not logged in. But when I log in everything appears right and I've double checked my product pages to make sure the right boxes are checked.

Ok, back to lurking now (and working on my designs).
Jun 20, 2017, 12:46 AM

Free To Good Home

Here is mine. Good luck. Edit: Gone as I was typing...amazing.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...eon-main-plate
Jun 20, 2017, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpboost
Chris, take that well needed break!

Next question: does Natasha ever go on vacation? Always seem to be there when I have questions!

I seem to be having a similar issue too. I cannot seem to see all my public designs in my store when I am not logged in. But when I log in everything appears right and I've double checked my product pages to make sure the right boxes are checked.

Ok, back to lurking now (and working on my designs).
I haven't been on there in a few days but for me(always view on my phone) it's super slow to load but beyond that i can get to see all the models. I figure the slowness is just due to there being so much content on the website and maybe not being optimized for mobile but idk.
Jun 20, 2017, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy dog
Looks like Larry might have had a pint too many! Let's blame it on him
Nah, all larry's ride like that, funny to watch
Jun 20, 2017, 02:48 AM
I'm not sure why I even got a notification on this today, but my name is Chris, and my wife's name is Natacia, I do desperately need a vacation, and my wife pretty much answers all my phone calls....
So you might understand why I've been scratching my head for the last 20 minutes trying to figure out W-hat T-he F-art (the system thought I was trying to swear.....) is going on here.
Maybe I should take a little time off....
Wow, this was REALLY strange.
As you were gentlemen.....