Best,
C.
Mar 10, 2013, 12:32 AM
Can you flip that over for me?
My pleasure!

Cheers
Stef
Mar 10, 2013, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the info. I've heard a bit of negative info on aluminum arms vibrating more, but the camera rig is just for fun anyways. I'll figure out some way to dampen it a bit.

Hopefully I'll join your customer list soon.
Mar 10, 2013, 03:37 AM
Team Armattan
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy1
hmmm... you should have no troubles with xp.
Actually I have found more people have problems with XP than windows 7, windows 7 should be no problem at all.
Mar 10, 2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
Thanks for the info, a few more details though.

About the gopro,... I was asking more specifically how it carried the extra weight. Is the quad still fairly nimble, or does the added weight bog it down a lot? (I guess I'm trying to get a better idea of what the payload is with these)

And the lights,... I've seen a lot of posts with the lights, but I have not seen a step-by-step example, which is really what I'm looking for here. I've done some searches, but there is so much stuff here it is hard to weed out what I am looking for. I know this isn't really related to these quads, so I can take this elsewhere, but I'd like to do it all in-line with a single battery on one of these.

Thanks!
i have the 258 and it will carry the go pro easily it does change the flight a little but its very controllable and still has plenty of power. the lights just need to be wired to the board or i wired them to a balance plug and just plug them in. the have double sided tape to hold them on.
Mar 10, 2013, 12:25 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsflyrv
Actually I have found more people have problems with XP than windows 7, windows 7 should be no problem at all.
Interesting. I'm able to get the Flash Tool opened-up to the right screen, get everything set-up, and when I click on go, I get this message:

"USB device not recognized", or maybe its "Could not find USB" Something like that.

-Pat
Mar 10, 2013, 02:56 PM
hi Pat
look under de # files sektion #
install de driver for your pc
denn it will work just fine

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...occessors.html

mfg Harry
Last edited by deltafly ch; Mar 10, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
Mar 10, 2013, 04:00 PM
Ordered my CNC 355 today. Yippee!
Mar 10, 2013, 05:00 PM
congratulations bradleyfeldman
welcome to the club of Armattan fleet

mfg Harry
Mar 10, 2013, 05:40 PM
I got my M300 yesterday and it's already airborne. It is just sick! Coming from a V202 and Syma X1 does not prepare one for how insane this thing is. It is scary fast, very controllable, and self leveling works very well for me as a beginner.

Unfortunately, I already crashed it from about 8ft onto concrete at just gravity speed. It survived with a slight tweak to the GoPro mount and a scuffed up arm. All else was good. I hope it stays good as I'm sure I am going to crash lots more. Placing an order for lots of props later.
Mar 10, 2013, 06:41 PM
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
I ordered a CNC 355 friday, now the wait. I got the kit. I got bored today so I made a 2 axis gimbal for my 808 #16 cam out of a couple servos and plywood
Mar 10, 2013, 07:07 PM
FLY LOW
Here are my babies very proud father , i have had several crashes now worst damage was my pride and few props .
Mar 10, 2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by micool72
Here are my babies very proud father , i have had several crashes now worst damage was my pride and few props .

how do you like the three blade props?
Mar 10, 2013, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyfeldman
Ordered my CNC 355 today. Yippee!
welcome to the club you will love the quad.

Quick Reply