The Hubsan X4 H107D FPV (smallest FPV quadcopter) - post #1 updated frequently - Page 5 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Apr 03, 2013, 02:27 AM
2 NECKS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Lard4Hire's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomo
Patience dear fellows! It will get here;,,,,,,,,,,, soon!!

Patience!!?? We fly quads, we don't know the meaning of the word!!


Lard4Hire
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 03, 2013, 10:13 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by palomo
Patience dear fellows! It will get here;,,,,,,,,,,, soon!!
lol no need to wait just warm up the soldering iron and make your own really easy to do with the stuff already out there
Apr 03, 2013, 01:28 PM
romantist
palomo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot
lol no need to wait just warm up the soldering iron and make your own really easy to do with the stuff already out there
Your right! I'm all for DIY projects - however, the final result may be off and sometimes bulky and not having a proper CG on the craft.

Which this year, I'm trying to finish and finalize a 4-channel, 1.2 gram nano helicopter that could sit on a US quarter. Hence, one of the hardest things is setting the center gravity and equilibrium on this tiny craft. Not an easy thing - but it must be done!
Last edited by palomo; Apr 03, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
Apr 06, 2013, 12:26 PM
Gravity always wins !!!
Photo Elevate's Avatar
I have purchased the Hubsan radio controller on its own.

My plan is to use it to control the camera functions on my multi rotor.

Pan, tilt, zoom, shutter release and live view.

I have also got a 5.8G 400mw TX which I intend to use with the system.

I need some advice please.

At the moment when I switch the radio on, all I get is a white screen and no access to settings menu, which I think is normal without anything else connected.

However with the TX turned on still no image on screen. I have tried all the different channel settings but no response.

Any ideas?

I have also bought a Hubsan 2.4 RX which I hope will control the camera functions,

Is there anything I should be aware of to make it work?

Look forward to any advice

Dave
Apr 06, 2013, 02:37 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo Elevate
I have purchased the Hubsan radio controller on its own.

My plan is to use it to control the camera functions on my multi rotor.

Pan, tilt, zoom, shutter release and live view.

I have also got a 5.8G 400mw TX which I intend to use with the system.

I need some advice please.

At the moment when I switch the radio on, all I get is a white screen and no access to settings menu, which I think is normal without anything else connected.

However with the TX turned on still no image on screen. I have tried all the different channel settings but no response.

Any ideas?

I have also bought a Hubsan 2.4 RX which I hope will control the camera functions,

Is there anything I should be aware of to make it work?

Look forward to any advice

Dave
you need to bind it to a hubsan rx before it will do anything useful

FPV Transmitter - H102F-01 hubsan x4 ultimate hacks PART 1 N3M1S1S (4 min 4 sec)
Apr 06, 2013, 03:57 PM
Gravity always wins !!!
Photo Elevate's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobot
you need to bind it to a hubsan rx before it will do anything useful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-r4J...sRB8Th2d9WUGCw
How do I do that?

Should I just apply power to the RX and the radio will bind automatically?

I have not worked out what all the sockets on the RX are for, the only ones I need are the servo outputs.

http://www.hubsan.com/products/FPV/H301F.htm

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/017..._Manual.pdf?15

Will it work without anything else pluged in?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Photo Elevate; Apr 06, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Apr 06, 2013, 04:17 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo Elevate
How do I do that?

Should I just apply power to the RX and the radio will bind automatically?

Thanks for your help.
watch the video i saw the answer to your question right there?
Apr 08, 2013, 07:21 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar

Hubsan video binding pb


Hi,

I am a owner of the H102D which probably shares the same FPV system with the X4. I got a problem with it now, more expecially the FPV system is no more working at all anymore!!!.
Well, how it happened, last time I recorded a video on the microSD then got a crash, but the video fpv was still running without any problem after the crash. I forget to press the "stop" button while recording and by consequence I got a 0 byte on the microSD (even if the total free space is not maximum). If you don't press the stop button, the file is uncorrectly closed. When I inserted my microSD card on my laptop and deleted these 0bytes file, after my fpv system was no more working (the helicopter control yes, i.e. the 2.4 Ghz). It's a coincidence ? I don't know yet. But I am trying to contact the costumer service of husband, no answer at all yet......

I saw a member of this forum from hubsan, I hope he will answer.
HUBSAN MUST HAVE A COSTUMER SERVICE!!!

My quesition are :

i) Is it a micro-SD formatage problem who avoid 5.8 GHZ fpv to work ?
ii) How to retreive factory default ?
iii) How to reset camera PCB ?
iv) How to solve it ?

This problem can occurs for the X4 fpv so it's important also for you

P.S I had this problem one time and after unmounted/checked everything, I don't why, the fpv system worked again but I am sure now the pb is more linked with the camera PCB with microSD.
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 08, 2013, 02:56 PM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Really

Since the X4 fpv share the same electronic, you shound't buy any hubsan FPV products .... the costumer service is just 0 they don't have one amazing !!!!
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 09, 2013, 02:10 AM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
I dont think any of chinese manufacturer has customer service.
They never dealed with end user but reseller or distributor.
You may expect customer service from their reseller or distributor

Finger crossed
Apr 09, 2013, 02:17 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit
I dont think any of chinese manufacturer has customer service.
They never dealed with end user but reseller or distributor.
You may expect customer service from their reseller or distributor

Finger crossed

Reseller in china ? . If they replyed to me ... would be a miracle.
In fact, If some one here got Hubsan FPV with microSD, It can help to eliminate what's is working or not.
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Apr 09, 2013, 11:30 AM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
Reseller in your country or your LHS
Apr 09, 2013, 03:13 PM
Gravity always wins !!!
Photo Elevate's Avatar
Couple of documents that may help solve your problem

http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/ns/ma...-Checklist.pdf

http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/ns/ma...KFPV-SETUP.pdf

I am still having trouble trying to use the radio to control my own camera and gimbol via 2.4 RX servos and 5.8 video down link.

Just get a white screen and nothing else

Any ideas?
Apr 09, 2013, 03:53 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photo Elevate
Couple of documents that may help solve your problem

http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/ns/ma...-Checklist.pdf

http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/ns/ma...KFPV-SETUP.pdf

I am still having trouble trying to use the radio to control my own camera and gimbol via 2.4 RX servos and 5.8 video down link.

Just get a white screen and nothing else

Any ideas?

just re-read do you mean "white screen" or is it a blue screen like in the vid i posted? if its white theres a fault with tx
Apr 09, 2013, 04:09 PM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit
Reseller in your country or your LHS
I bought it in China ... so no hope
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Hubsan x4 Problems jm1289 Mini Multirotor Drones 15 Aug 27, 2017 05:20 PM
Discussion The Hubsan FPV X4 -(No.H107D) - What Happened?! JHawk19 Mini Multirotor Drones 9 Apr 03, 2016 05:28 PM
Discussion hubsan X4 canopy repair viper1402 Mini Multirotor Drones 5 Mar 25, 2013 12:40 AM
Discussion Hubsan X4 battery connector hazardpro Mini Multirotor Drones 2 Jan 07, 2013 07:53 PM
Discussion The Hubsan FPV X4 -(No.H107D) hubsan Mini Multirotor Drones 35 Dec 27, 2012 10:34 PM