Feb 26, 2013, 08:16 PM
Thread OP
Question

Just wondering if anyone has tried a J Concepts Punisher body on a 1/10 E Revo

Just wondering if anyone has tried a J Concepts Punisher body on a 1/10 E Revo brushless. It's a body made for a losi 8ight T but I've seen one on a e revo but not sure how the guy had it set up or cut. I'm just scared the motor might hit the body. I read that some have tried the proline bulldog body but he body hits. Both bodies look to be pretty similar.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2013, 11:35 AM
Outdoor Extremist
i would suggest contacting j concepts because they might offer some valid insight
Feb 27, 2013, 12:40 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustlererad3
i would suggest contacting j concepts because they might offer some valid insight
Thanks. I looked everywhere for some pics of people who had tried it and this is the only two I can come up with. I think the white one looks pretty good. Just have to get the front holes perfect so it leaves you enough room for the rear ones.

Quick Reply