This thread is privately moderated by Barney Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:46 AM
Find More Posts by Barney Boy
into the wild blue yonder
Discussion

Imac

So I decided to start Flying some IMAC this year, I will be trying the Basic catagory to get my feet wet. I will also spend a day at the Judging school so I can get an idea of what they will be looking for. I am lucky enough to have several pilots around me that already fly IMAC so I will be spending some time with them as well. I will be flying my 55cc. EDGE 540t as my main plane with the 44"Extra 260 as my back up. So I have the 2013 pattern downloaded and have started spending time on the sticks in the shop on the sim. I should have it memorized in a week or so. This is the reason I got into RC flying, well this and Freestyle. I hope to meet as many of you I can when I attend the events. I posted some pics enjoy...It's off to IMAC....http://www.mini-iac.com/Default.aspx
to remove ads between posts