World Models Dago Red with Retracts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by clandestoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2013, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 163
Sold

World Models Dago Red with Retracts

I have for sale a World Models Dago Red plane that I am selling for a friend.

It comes with a Saito 72 Four Stroke, mechanical retracts, Futaba servos (148), and a 72 Mhz receiver; the plane is a great flyer. It has some hangar rash, but otherwise is in good condition.

He is asking $250.00 for it or a reasonable offer.

Fuse: 50"
Wingspan: 58"

I live in Orange County, NY and travel between Middletown, NY, Wappingers Falls, NY and Totowa, NJ a few days a week traveling on NY-I84, NY-I87, and NJ-23 & NJ-I287, I can meet anywhere along those routes.

I can bring it to the Wram show on Friday 2/22/13.

I also travel to the Bronx, NY and can meet there as well. Sorry, but shipping is not available.

Please PM me with any questions as I DO NOT check the ad on a daily basis
to remove ads between posts