This thread is privately moderated by clandestoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:47 AM
Find More Posts by clandestoy
Trader Rating: 150
Sold

Aeropro G-shark w/ Zenoah G45

have for sale an Aeropro G-shark that I am selling for a friend.

The plane lands like a trainer and is an excellent flyer; it comes with a Zenoah G45 engine with Bennet muffler, Hitec 645MG servos (metal gear), and a 72 Mhz receiver, no battery. The plane has a little bit of hangar rash, and a foggy spot on the canopy from some glue (see picture #3), but is otherwise in very good condition.

He is asking $400.00 or a resonable offer for it.

I live in Orange County, NY and travel between Middletown, NY, Wappingers Falls, NY and Totowa, NJ a few days a week traveling on NY-I84, NY-I87, and NJ-23 & NJ-I287, I can meet anywhere along those routes.

I also travel to the Bronx, NY and can meet there as well. Sorry but shipping is not available.

I can also deliver it to the WRAM show on Friday 2/22/13.

Please PM me with any questions as I DO NOT check the ad on a daily basis.
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts