New guidelines concerning the Perris flying field located in Perris California.
The past few months the Riverside Radio Control Club has noticed an increased number of glider pilots that are not obeying the general agreements made between the glider pilot and the Riverside Radio Control Club, more specifically the no-fly zones or 2.4GHz frequency only rule. We are under obligation to comply with Riverside Radio Control Club. They have permission from the landowner and is currently sanction with AMA.
During last Saturday's practice (02/16/13) the majority of glider pilots were there and we came up with a method that would satisfy the glider pilots and the Riverside Radio Control Club.
1. All pilot must be a Riverside Radio Control Club member (if joining please signify "glider" in your membership). See web site link for membership application:
2. All pilots must fly 2.4GHz frequency.
3. No electric aircraft except for LMR or ALES is allowed to fly.
4. Any request for field use, must go through me "Robert Cavazos" for a day pass or any practice or contest requests. This includes F3B, F3J, DLG, TD or anything that uses the field that looks like a glider from a "Power Pilot" point of view.
5. Never fly in the no fly zone, this includes the times when there are no planes in the power field.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Abu Dhabi Pilots new flying field location!||seedo||Electric Plane Talk||49||May 07, 2014 02:07 AM|
|Alert||Concerning Perris flying field located in Perris California||Robert-CSD||Sailplane Talk||0||Feb 18, 2013 09:09 PM|
|Discussion||New flying field to be built in Ramona california!||Balsa Bender||Club Talk||0||Jul 28, 2008 10:30 AM|
|Discussion||New flying field to be built in Ramona california!||Balsa Bender||USA - District X||0||Jul 28, 2008 10:25 AM|
|hobby shops and/or flying fields in N. California bay area||billyboy||Electric Plane Talk||6||Dec 15, 2001 12:13 AM|