WA Multi Task Gliding - Page 60 - RC Groups
May 08, 2014, 10:58 AM
Off topic post but thought it might be a good place to ask.

My work is looking for a storeperson, seems all who have applied are a bit "out there".
They are adding to a team of 6 already employed, all aspects of stores work is done, inwards/outwards goods, DG shipping, raising purchase orders, stocktakes etc. A wide range of stores functions, and all training will be provided. An interest in aviation preferred as the job is related to aviation parts. Job is located in Belmont, 8-4.30 with rostered on call weekends every 5-6 weeks (extra $ if called out).
So if you are or know of someone (a school leaver might be an option) who is reliable, sensible and can read/write etc, PM me for more details.
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2014, 12:57 AM
Albany, the place to slope off
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesterpk
Off topic post but thought it might be a good place to ask.

My work is looking for a storeperson, seems all who have applied are a bit "out there".
They are adding to a team of 6 already employed, all aspects of stores work is done, inwards/outwards goods, DG shipping, raising purchase orders, stocktakes etc. A wide range of stores functions, and all training will be provided. An interest in aviation preferred as the job is related to aviation parts. Job is located in Belmont, 8-4.30 with rostered on call weekends every 5-6 weeks (extra $ if called out).
So if you are or know of someone (a school leaver might be an option) who is reliable, sensible and can read/write etc, PM me for more details.

Bugger, to far away from Albany ...
May 10, 2014, 07:04 PM
Ridge It
Well I recon we have to make a trip to this spot for a F3F comp, not sure about recovery of the model. Hehe
May 12, 2014, 01:56 AM
Have Wings, will Fly!
You could fly through the Gap Jez
May 12, 2014, 08:41 AM
Ridge It
I recon Paul Dsing that gap would be a sight..
May 12, 2014, 06:50 PM
Albany, the place to slope off
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezaroony
Well I recon we have to make a trip to this spot for a F3F comp, not sure about recovery of the model. Hehe
I bet that place has been b used in a few movies.....
May 13, 2014, 05:47 AM
PJM
PJM
Late notice but I am heading down to Cape Naturaliste tomorrow for the day, if anyone wants to come along I have two spare seats. Leaving 6.00 am returning to Perth by about 9.00 pm. Long day but with the 15-25kt Westerly forecast it should be a great day at the slope.

Classic Cape!

PaulM
m 0438094969
May 13, 2014, 05:51 AM
Have Wings, will Fly!
Looks like a BASE jump site!
May 13, 2014, 05:57 AM
Have Wings, will Fly!
Hope it's a great day in the wind Paul, enjoy
May 22, 2014, 08:40 AM
PJM
PJM
Don,, it was a great day at the Cape the other day. Flew all day.

I have been contacted by a friend, Gavin, who is keen to buy a Willow from the UK.

http://willowf3f.com/

He would like to share postage costs with anyone in WA who would be interested in also purchasing one soon. These are an excellent F3F plane and all round sport flyer. I wouldn't mind one myself!! They are relatively cheap for what you get.

If you are interested please PM or contact me and I will put you in contact with Gavin and you can discuss all prices and costs.

PJM
May 22, 2014, 12:12 PM
"The devil made me do it!"
Hi Paul

Is it cheaper for a Willow from UK or Soaring USA which are $799 us + freight for the carbon d box version at the moment?
http://www.soaringusa.com/Willow-F3F.html

Nigel
May 26, 2014, 12:52 AM
Pike Precision could not equal the pace of eds Radical yesterday at the cape. Great flying ed! What an epic day !
May 31, 2014, 08:20 AM
PJM
PJM
Great day of F3B today down at the Turf Farm. Flew a very heavily repaired Estrella , no ballast as the ballast tube had broken out the back end. Another repair to do .. Never the less had some good flights and enjoyed the competition.

Thomas doing a great job of CD and everyone pitching in to keep everything moving. The volunteer helpers spent the entire day out there with us helping to run the event, just awesome, thanks guys..!!

We have tomorrow all day again to get through as many rounds as possible of Duration and more Speed ,we pretty much finished all the Distance rounds today along with some Duration and Speed.

Photos to follow.
May 31, 2014, 09:19 AM
PJM
PJM
Beat me to it Simon!

A few more photos