This thread is privately moderated by flyandi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 01:06 AM
Find More Posts by flyandi
Trader Rating: 82
Sold

Hacker P-51 Reno Racer 840mm + Extras

Selling my Hacker P-51 Reno Racer.

I modified this as a FPV Racer - however Flight times were little and I upgraded to the 1200mm Version which can carry a larger 3S with better flight times.

This one is RX-Ready - and optimized for FrSky .. I leave the two Antennas (as shown in the pictures) in there - since I glued them to the foam.

Since this one was a FPV plane, I actually reinforced the entire fuselage and wing with carbon fiber.

For night flying I added red LED strips that can turned on and off with a switch next to the ESC.

I had about 3x flights with this setup, but very quickly figured out that it's impracticable for FPV Racing.

Electronics:

- 3x 9gr Corona Digital Metal Gear Servo's (1x 929MG, 2x 939MG)
- Turnigy AE-30A Brushless ESC
- Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 2830-1130kv Brushless Outrunner

Also included are 4x Zippy Compact 1500mAh 3S 25C LiPo's - I only used 2x during my test flying and the other two have been never used.

Basically everything is almost new, however since I modified the plane from the standard, it looks a bit "beat-up" - I had the transmitter on the back and the camera on a servo in the cockpit. Original cockpit of course included.

Btw, this is a fast one :-)

I invested more than $180 .. asking $160 shipped CONUS.

Thanks,

Andy
to remove ads between posts