New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 12, 2013, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by mr.pickle
Bug

PM screwing up

For the last two days any PM I get or recieve acts really weird. The new PM's I get are in the respond box, right below where it should be, The return PM's to me are arriving in the (send/response) box as if I had just typed a response to the sender! So again just to be perfectly clear, any PM I recieve are coming to me and being delivered into the response box!

This is when it started ---I was sent a PM so I went to respond to it and decided to change what I was typing so I erased half of what I typed and reworded it and then pushed send, well it sent what I had first typed BEFORE I erased it!!!! Now when he responds to that PM all of his responses come back to me in the send/respond box!?!?!?! WHAAAA?

Please help here as this is frustrating.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2013, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Have you tried to do this in a different browser?
Administrator
Old Feb 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
Find More Posts by mr.pickle
no not yet, I wonder if this is tied only to this PM exchange? And poss wont affect other PM I deal with. The screw up has only been on this one PM thread, 1 other I have recieved is fine.