Feb 12, 2013, 02:57 AM
Suggestion

Your very good friend

Hi RC Groups.com

I realize that you are now the owner of RC Heliresource.
I regularly check out this web site to see whats coming to market or to see the latest bit of kit and video's etc. And it is a great "resource" for the heli hobby.
BUT

There is one major issue that drives me nuts - it is the constant use of the phrase "our very good friends". So lets be honest - most of your contributors are not really your "very good friends" - they are (on the whole) simply paying you to advertise on the web site or to just contribute to its content?

May I PLEASE ask you to consider using that sickly phrase only where you really mean it?

Your very good friend - Bill
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2013, 09:41 AM
Administrator
Billy
RCGroups.com is proud to be the new owner of our partner site RCHeliResource.com.
I appreciate your post and will pass this along to our editors. Thanks for being a fan of RCHR!