This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Wind, part two.

Talk about frustrating.

When I've had the time to fly, the weather here has been far too wet and windy. When I haven't, the weather has been beautiful.

I'd hoped to maiden the amazing WIngthing2 with its handmade MicroDAN motor this past Saturday and maybe get some video as part of the reviews I'm doing. I would have brought the Skyartec Nano 100 flybarless CCPM chopper from Park RC Models which I'm reviewing along for the ride.

Not only did a friend call to remind me there was a car show on the grounds I'd hoped to use, but it was far too windy as well.

Today, I have no time but it doesn't matter.

It's windy.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2013, 03:37 PM
Too windy here too...went to fly..by the time I got to the field...perhaps 30 MPH gust
Feb 11, 2013, 06:39 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
It's supposed to be rather nice for the next few days, so perhaps I can sneak in a flight on Wednesday. At worst, I'll have to wait until Saturday. Forecast is looking good.

Heres hoping!
Feb 11, 2013, 09:00 PM
Im going out tomorrow morn. UNless its real windy in the AM

Quick Reply