This thread is privately moderated by Murocflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 25, 2018, 01:35 PM
Anyone in the Union NJ area that could be kind enough to get me started? I have a Sport cub s but i crashed it and damaged it once and i'm afraid to do it again.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2018, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick the ruler
Anyone in the Union NJ area that could be kind enough to get me started? I have a Sport cub s but i crashed it and damaged it once and i'm afraid to do it again.
Did you ever find anyone? How have been progressing? I'm in Passaic county. Where do you fly?
Oct 17, 2018, 06:41 PM
I'm looking for someone to help me learn to fly DLG's, from building all the way to landing a DLG. I live in Montgomery County Maryland.
Dec 03, 2018, 07:18 PM

New in hobby

Hello . My name is Jun , living in Germany and new in this amazing beautiful hobby . I need helps to start my first plan .
Contact me please on my FB jun gero .
Or my email
[email protected]
Thank You for sharing .
Dec 20, 2018, 12:25 PM
I'm in Norwalk, CT 06850 area if anybody is nearby and would like to coach me? I'm a skilled DJI drone pilot but newbie with RC airplanes.

Been practicing religiously on the RF8 and doing very well so far. Didn't want to start flying not knowing what I was doing so decided to practice first on the Sim.

If anybody wants to coach and fly let me know.

I actually have a few wide open places to fly as well.
Aug 22, 2019, 05:31 PM
need help with my beta65s

Quick Reply