Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Murocflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hameed
I know it is all good an nice to join the club, but it is not really required, right?
Are you in the US? Don't know about every other country but in the US, you don't have to join a club or the AMA to fly model aircraft. Though If you're flying something heavier that 250 grams outdoors, you have to register with the FAA, which is not a club.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2016, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmech2k
Are you in the US? Don't know about every other country but in the US, you don't have to join a club or the AMA to fly model aircraft. Though If you're flying something heavier that 250 grams outdoors, you have to register with the FAA, which is not a club.
Do they have a secret handshake?
Nov 04, 2016, 08:01 AM
Quote:
I'm not at liberty to divulge that information.
Nov 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
Quote:
Clench hand into a fist. Extend middle finger and orient hand to point middle finger upwards. Wait.
Nov 05, 2016, 04:08 PM
Perpetual Noob

Which hand?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl
Clench hand into a fist. Extend middle finger and orient hand to point middle finger upwards. Wait.
Left or right?
Nov 05, 2016, 05:00 PM
http://www.sgvhumane.org/
Depends on the side of the road one drives on which depends on country, as xmech brought up earlier.
Dec 28, 2016, 11:14 PM
Anyone in northern NJ willing to teach a newby? I've been flying the Apprentice in Safe Mode for a few months now and I'm looking for help making the jump to full control.

Thanks,

Jim
Jan 14, 2017, 02:08 PM
When I click on the link in the very first post I get a "404 Error" (URL not found)...is it a temporary glitch, or is the map no longer available?

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Jan 16, 2017, 11:18 AM
It's been down a long time, and the creator of this thread has also disappeared. This thread should probably be locked and allowed to fade away, though you could always post your location and type of aircraft you're looking for help with (if that's what you're here for) and hopefully someone in your area is still listening.
Jan 16, 2017, 03:03 PM
This thread could be a good resource if more flyers, beginners and instructor-level, check in once in a while.

With the advent of SAFE technology, perhaps many beginners can teach themselves, it still nice to bring all possible converts into our fold.

Our club has certified instructors, but I know a lot of people don't join clubs for various reasons
Jan 24, 2017, 07:28 AM

Any one in Adelaide

G`day guys
I`m looking for someone willing to teach a complete idiot in the northern suburbs of adelaide, willing to pay a little if needed.
Cheers all
Troppo
Mar 22, 2017, 08:05 AM
we all start as complete idiots then we enter RC and end up complete idiots with no money ; ).....how far advanced are you troppo
Mar 30, 2017, 07:44 AM
Not a beginner but I'm willing to teach. Got a trainer I'd let someone fly too. Or just looking for a group to fly with. I'm located in Louisiana about 60 miles north of New Orleans.
Apr 12, 2017, 03:19 PM
Anyone in the SF Bay Area? Specifically East Bay? Looking to get back into it and possibly need help with setting up my new transmitter. I am buying an FMS EZ Trainer soon and have a Taranis X9D+.