This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2013, 07:16 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Thread OP
For Sale

Scale instruments for an panel inside your Plane for only $1

If you want to add in instrument panel to your aerobatic, private or Warbird these are for you for only $1 per sheet.

Just look at the pictures and see how easy they are to make!!!

Ask me for an order blank listing all the instruments we have in stock.

We are the only manufacturer with CUB FACE INSTRUMENTS IN ALL SCALES.

We have them in color and Black and White as well as those that are the WWII fighter military "glow in the dark" radio active green!

These are DIALS NOT INSTRUMENT PANELS.

I have instruments in 1/7th, 1/6th, 1/4 & 1/3 scale models and can be made for 30%. Let me know if you need, Private, Jet, WWI, WWII Warbird or Aerobatic designs. I also have Placards for the instrument panels and Radios too.

All are just $1 per sheet.I have made these instruments for over 40 years now and most US Scale Master and Top Gun or AMA contestant have them in their planes.

These are simple to make using a plywood sandwich of 1/16" plywood with a single sheet of thin plex or page saver plastic in between. Instruction are included with every order.

PM your order. Mailing is generally one $0.45 cent stamp by 1st class mail.

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under [email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2013, 09:17 AM
Trader Rating: 45
Earthbound Skyhound
Where does one find, & what size is this Thurston hole Drill Bit'?
Feb 11, 2013, 09:43 AM
Thread OP
Home depot or Sears! They make these in 1/2", 5/8",3/4" & 1". the most common use for the bits is for 1/6 scale airplanes which would be the 1/2". Thanks for your interest.
Uncle George
Feb 11, 2013, 10:11 AM
Trader Rating: 45
Earthbound Skyhound
Thanks UG;
I guess I should'a asked too, what are the average diameters of the instrument faces on your sheets?
Feb 11, 2013, 07:43 PM
Thread OP
I have 4 sizes from 3/8" to 1" for the larger scale models. If you tell me what you are building and the scale size like 1/6, 1/5, 1/4 or 30% I can send you the right instruments the first time.
Uncle George

Quick Reply