Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bigdad1975, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:42 PM
bigdad1975 is offline
Find More Posts by bigdad1975
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
bigdad1975's Avatar
Wanted

The Elusive Sig Morrisey Bravo


Anyone have a lead on a NIB kit? Any shady back alley rumors? There have been more sasquach sightings than this kit... It's on my bucket list to build..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2013, 06:37 AM
nero1156 is online now
Find More Posts by nero1156
Trader Rating: 336
Registered User

Sig Morrisey Bravo


I have one almost ready to cover. Nice plane, big, great for a DLE 20-30cc. Glass cowl, wheels pants, big canopy,etc. Shipping is tough, one piece wing. Thanks.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 09, 2013, 08:13 AM
scale RC is online now
Find More Posts by scale RC
Trader Rating: 110
Registered User
I have a NIB complete kit, with a real good Saito 300 twin (good compression, not crashed, clean) for $850.00 shipped.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:23 AM
TomCrump is offline
Find More Posts by TomCrump
Trader Rating: 2
ARFs Are Me
TomCrump's Avatar
Contact AMR

They bought the kit rights from Sig. You can inquire as to what they have planned for production.

http://amr-rc.com/index.php?path=con...home&langue=en
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:38 AM
bigdad1975 is offline
Find More Posts by bigdad1975
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
bigdad1975's Avatar
What about without the Saito?





Quote:
Originally Posted by scale RC View Post
I have a NIB complete kit, with a real good Saito 300 twin (good compression, not crashed, clean) for $850.00 shipped.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:40 AM
bigdad1975 is offline
Find More Posts by bigdad1975
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
bigdad1975's Avatar
You learn something new everyday. I will have to call and check into it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrump View Post
Contact AMR

They bought the kit rights from Sig. You can inquire as to what they have planned for production.

http://amr-rc.com/index.php?path=con...home&langue=en
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:46 AM
TomCrump is offline
Find More Posts by TomCrump
Trader Rating: 2
ARFs Are Me
TomCrump's Avatar
The $850.00 isn't a bad price, with that big Saito.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 02:54 PM
bigdad1975 is offline
Find More Posts by bigdad1975
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
bigdad1975's Avatar
It's a great price I just don't need the Saito. Bill I will take the kit.




Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCrump View Post
The $850.00 isn't a bad price, with that big Saito.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 05:56 PM
bigdad1975 is offline
Find More Posts by bigdad1975
Trader Rating: 55
Registered User
bigdad1975's Avatar
Thanks Scale PP funds sent..
Old Aug 24, 2016, 01:35 AM
jim p robinson is offline
Find More Posts by jim p robinson
Trader Rating: 0
Registered User

sig morrisey bravo


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdad1975 View Post
Anyone have a lead on a NIB kit? Any shady back alley rumors? There have been more sasquach sightings than this kit... It's on my bucket list to build..
I have one nib mint I am in Canada will ship price is firm at 650 cdn plus the shipping charges just received kit not up for sale here yet

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Sig Morrisey Bravo Kimhoff43 Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 26, 2008 08:38 PM
For Sale Sig Morrisey Bravo & Great Planes Minnow bill34207 Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 May 21, 2008 10:00 AM
Discussion Sig Morrisey Bravo budborn Fuel Plane Talk 2 Dec 01, 2006 08:24 PM
For Sale Sig Morrisey Bravo for Sale or Trade northernlightsfl Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Aug 18, 2005 02:21 PM
Wanted SIG Morrisey Bravo...kit or built sammy Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Aug 17, 2005 03:31 PM